Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

When you think about a midfield of

Cabaye  Tiote

Barton                    Marveaux

Ben arfa

Ba

With Jonas interchanging with either Barton Or Marveaux it's not to be sniffed at really.

Keep Best and Ameobi

Let go Smith, Loven and Xisco

Get in another Striker (Long)

Get in left back

Get in a centre half

Guest Antec

Cabaye   Tiote

Ben arfa

Ba

With Jonas interchanging with either Barton Or Marveaux it's not to be sniffed at really.

Keep Best and Ameobi

Get in left back

Get in a centre half

with another striker, any good?

Tiote                 

Barton        Cabaye           Ben arfa

Ba       New striker

Cabaye  Tiote

Ben arfa

Ba

Keep Best and Ameobi

Get in left back

Get in a centre half

I like the look of that line up. Though Id like to see us get Bendtner in there instead of Ba

Guest Antec

Jonas starts for me, our left side was the best part of our team last season, silly to break it up.

Then it'll have to be Ben Arfa up front and the new striker on the bench

Cabaye   Tiote

Ben arfa

Ba

Keep Best and Ameobi

Get in left back

Get in a centre half

I like the look of that line up. Though Id like to see us get Bendtner in there instead of Ba

Have a word with yaself ffs.

I thought Gosling looked better than Cabaye last night...

But Cabaye did look very tidy.

What? :lol:

Gosling hardly touched the ball.

gosling made a few decent forward runs like, cabaye's range of passing was impressive though

Guest neesy111

Why hasn't the Gosling thread been bumped now that he's already out for another "six to eight weeks?"

That's Guthrie who is out. :lol:

A̞̯̺̎̍̑̀͠l̶̛̳̤̩͍͂ͬͫ̕a̲͎̠͍͖͈̲̦̫͌̅́̒ͯ̍n̝̲̜̪͓͂͆̏̔͑̈ͩ́ ̻̝̪̦̻̭͚̲ͬ̄̽ͦ̄ͮP̮͓̹̹̗̞͖͚̅̑͌̉ͮͫ̍̊͟a̸̴̸̙̩͚̩͚̬̬ͯͫ̋ͩͮ̾r̊ͬ́ͨ҉͏͕͇̺̥̟̟d̢̝͖͔̳ͤ̔̊e̺̤̜̮͎ͣ͌̎̋̐̒͘ẇ̖̹͉̞̹̫̜͠ ̷̧̺̱̟ͧ͆ͥ̍ͯ̈ͥͨ͞h͚̣̺̺͖̤͍͙̞ͭ̿̒͋ͤͦͩ͂â̶̧͎̺͎̦̞̇ͅs̸̖̘͓̻̎̿̒̈́͛̀ ̷̡̲̲̂̿ͧ́̈́͐b̢̪͈̦̟̺̃̽ä̸̧͖͎̍̊̋c̘̻̄ͩ̍̆̉k͚͖ͥ̆͠ę̭̳͇̟̺̳͔̑ͦ͢d̛͍̺̥̭͚͔̻̉̽̈́̚͢ ̸̰̓ͤͭs̵̷̮͖͍͙̲̝̋ͦͅû̢͕̼̞ͪ͞m̵̹̥̆ͩ̂ͩ́m̨̡̯̙̗̝͑̎ë̷̙͈͕̞͖͇̳ͫͅr̝̱͇ͦͬ̆ͭ̀̕ ̶̶̘̙̟̜̈̏͂̊̌͟s͉̗̮̪͚̰̍ͤ͒̐ͨ́̚i̖̞̍͂ͣͤ̃̀̅̍g̫̩̭̓̊̑̋ͬ͋ͥ͡n̨͎͓̑ͯͤ͞i̞̣͖̗̮̗̼ͯ́ͮ̎̓͛͋ͅn͗ͧ̆͐̽͘͟͏͈ġ̗̪̈́͌ ̴̤̭̤̥̭͎ͭ͊̔ͬͮ̔̔́̑ͅY͆͐̚͏͈̬̲͔̳̠͚̭͟ő̜͕̥͓̘̜̩͍̩̎̎̓̋͟͝h̵̢͚͇̰̖̲̙̿̊ͩ̑͜aͮ͐̌ͪ̈̈̒̊͏̩̼̫͔ṉ̮̣̥͔͓̱̑ͫ̓̍͒̓̚̕ ̖̺͉̫͕͎̿ͅC̞̞̩̬̭̯͆ͪͩ͑̔̈̿̾a̢̅̍͏͈b̙̟̭ͯ̋̂̓ͨͫa͖̥͔͕̅ͪ̈́ͦ̓ͫ͛̔͘͢y̴̞̤̥̹̪̯̜̅͛̊̌͗̑̽ë́̾ͪ̀ͩ͋̒̋͡҉̪͎̙ ̵̪̯̼̝̯ͨͬ̌͊͡ť̢̲͙̂ͮ̓̾̕ȍ͙͚͖͍̦̄̇̅ͣ̊̏͜ ͚̫̰̝͙̐̍͞b̷̰̘̭̙̝̭̻ͭ̿͋͊̏̓ͤ̄ȅ̝͙̳͊̄ ̶̗̯̩͗̈ͨͤa̢̜̦̣̮ͧ̉ͨ̍͑ͨͣ̈́̀͞ ̸̞̮̤̜̺̂͊̃ͮ͌ͯ͆ḱ̳͓̝̘ͮ̋̓̍̇̈͌e̴͚͓̻̦̼͑͂͊y̡̲̬̾͑̌ͧͥ̚͟ ̴̗̞͍̲̘ͫ̌ͬ͌̄̀m̨̱̮̄̄̑ͥͯ̾͌̍͜ą̟͈̪͚̜̼ͧ̄̓̔̒͐͛́́ñ̯̭͚̬͈̳̊̎ ͨ̎ͦͦ̒̋̔͆͏͈̥̬̺f̸̭͙̬͕̱̞̯̗̔̌͑͑̓͘ͅơ̙̤̬͓͈̄̈ͥr̥̼̝͎̜̃̾͊͜͞ ̲͇͙̳̆ͣ̎̓̄́ͭN̲̤̳͐ͥ̑̽͂̚͟e̴̛̯̹̫̺̘̿̓ͯ̔̃w̴̯͇ͯ̉̕c̢̖̖͔̞̺͕̓̃͑ͮ̓ͅa͍̜͇͑̽̆ͧͬ̒ͦ͒̒͟ͅs̡̪̭̤̿̒̃̿ͦ̆̋ẗ̹͖̲͍́ͪ̀̕l̳̭ͯͬ̈́̏ͫ̿̚͝ẽ͔͉͍̲͙̼ͩ̇ͣ̓̏̇͗̎ͅͅ ̶̢̯͚̯̙ͥ̈ͨͣU̻̟̭̬͙̬͖̻ͮ̿̃ͨ̓̎ͯ́͞nͨ́̅ͬ̿͋́̏͏̧̝̟̯̝̠̞̱̜́i̫͓̣̿̏̆̃̓ͤ̽ͩ̽ṱ̘͈̟̝̣̒͐ͧ̽̀ͦe̺̱̦̙ͥ̏d̜̠̪̥̩̰̫̦̈̄̈͐̌ͦ̚ ̡̬̖̣̯̭̖̦͂̌t͔͖̯ͭ̀̓̔͒̓ͬͤͤh̦̪̪̣̺̳̠̰̐i̥̹͉͔ͦͦ̾̑ͥͭ͘͢ŝ̴̨̨̼͎̖̫̌́ ̛̥̭̍̍̈́̽̒͞s̨̧͎̝̠̙ͥ͌͌ͅē̍̒ͬ͊͞҉͍̩̘̥͔̮͔͎͉a̜̣͂̃̿̌̑̂͑͑́̕s̗̼̜͖̲͋͛̾ͮ͑͢ǫ̦͙̝̠̠͇͇͛ͮ̇̌̕n̨̖̤͖̥̩̩̲͉̅͋ͦ͑͛̏̿̉ ̸̰͖͚̘ͨͧ͠-̲͔̺̰̮̼͕̣̈́͑͋̃̓͟ ̢̰̫̲̦̹̣̞͊ͭͣ̐ͅb̵̠̫̭ͫ͋̒ͨ́͘û̫̲̜̩͕̟̅͛̂͂ͦ͋t̮͖͕̻̳ͪ͋ͤͦ̽̿͂̚ ̶̸̣̰͉̜ͨ͊ͯͥh̢͔͎̿̌͐̊͡e͉̯̥̮̳͇̦ͣ̾ͤͤ͛̏̊͞ͅ ̴̥͈̯ͯͣͫ̚̕͡w̶̵̞̣̼͍͚̭̠̳ͧ̋ͦ͑i̧̧̜͎͍͕͖̒ͮ͆̒ͣ̔͆ͧͭlͩ̃ͤ̐ͮ̓̈́͏̹͍̘̪͇̺̩ḻ̣̲͔̼̘̫̺̜̿́͝ ̨̧̫̫̠̬̯̝̲̤̈́ͥ̈́͊̎ͪ̂ͬ̃ͅh̸̵̝̥̰ͯͬͪ͑͂ͦá̲̟̰͇ͧͩv̟̦̦͈̣̺̦ͮͧ̇̊ͬ̽̀e͇̜̳̱̣̬͌ͤ̍͗͝͠ ͕̱͖̋ͩͪ̿t͌̈ͤͥ̇̋ͬ̚͠͏͚̦̜̞͖̱o̢̹̰̹̺͑̚ ̻̯͚̮͚̀ͩ̀̍̂ͤͧ̀w̰̤̙͓̩̰̥̝̗̽̂ͨ͘a̶̫͓̺̖̜͋̋i̪̪̘̤̽ͭ́t̶̡͓̋̂̾̈ͮ̍ͤ͗̌ͅ ̧̳͖̞̮͎͔̱̻̋͒a̟̞ͭ͛̏͢ ̳̓̈́ͦͮ̍̽̀͝l̦̤̭̺͚̦͚̖ͯ̉ͨ̀̇ͯ͛̕ͅi̸͕̜͕̬̍ͬ͆̂ṱ͕͑͒ͯ̀͌t͍̦̞̼̻͕̳̊̏̎̽̇ͣ̽ͤl̙͓̣̳͗̔͡e̾̏͏̸̛̦̫͎̙͎̹̲͕ ̳̖͕͆̒͌̄̍ͬ́͡͡l̴̤̟̗̩̘͕̯͉͖ͯͣ̈ͯ̏ͭ͑́̕o̸̹̩̩͔̫̩̳̜̿̄̊̄͛̊̽̀͢n̸̨̯̱̤͍̜̺͚̺͂ͫͪ̔͑͊͛̊̊g̸̤̯͎̬̪͖ͫ̉ͦ̊ͭͬ́͠e̻̖ͬͧr̢̡̳̣͉͗́ͭͮͦ͘ ͇͕͚̮̻̲͆͜ț̷͖̪̒ͣͬͤ͘o͖̖̳͚ͯ ̭̬̦͔͖̳̎̍ͮ͝ï̡͇̙͔̞̮̊͡ͅn̢͛ͩͪͦ͂͊҉̶̖͈͍͚t̪̼̆̔ͮ́͞è̡̮̖͊͑ͣ̈́̏̈͢g̜̖̣̙̒ř̻͉͒̿̑̀a̻̯̯̼͉̓͊́ț̖̩ͯͫͨ̄ͩͣͬe̞͍̽̊ͧ̑̾͢͞ ͖͙̙̗ͩͦ̀͢͞t̂͋̓̔̍҉̤̗̱̬͟h̴̹͎̰͔̳͖̹͛͐̊̑̓ͦ̆̂̕͠e͓̜̔̾͊̐͗̏ ̨̮̼͇̭̐͐ͬ̋̔̽̋̋ͅf̷̨͕͓̩̗̮̎̏̏̊r̸̡͓̤̭͇̹̖̼̓ͣe̿͑̃ͭ͏̴͈̠̬̭̭̦̗͞n̵̘̻̼̼̹̝̯ͣ͗͌̿ć̣͕̱̮̞̪̓ͥ̅͊͋͒̚͢h̜̪͔̳̼̥̗̹̏̇ͬ̌̉͊̔͊̐̕m̻̙̣̦͖ͬ͐̽̆͒ͭa̴͓͓̺͚̭̿͌͜ͅn͕͖̭̩̤̼ͭ͋ͨ̓͗͟͜ ̥̻͚͙̼͔̳͈̫̒͒͠î̯̻̂̔ͫ̍n̻̮͂̉͋͑͐̓̎͢ţ̢̣͍̅͋̎̚͝o̘̰͆ͫ̒ͪ͘ ̵̥͍̫͉ͧ͊ͦ̓͒̋̈ͧḧ̺̱̞̜̫̞̒͠i̳̠̗̭͉ͮͥ͒́͋̚sͨͮ͏̰̩̹̖̫̬̰͙ͅ ̢̤̞̥͇̯̻̺͉̏̏ͧ̕p̰̥̟͙͚̱͍̙͎͗́̋̉ͬr̞̪͖̪͔ͯ̇ͥ͑ͥ͂̎ͥ̾̕e̬̼̺͔̜͚ͯ̆̂̇ͧͫ͟-̨ͯ͐͋҉̻͔̱̠̹̟̪̗s̞͆͛͛́͟e̱ͬͤ̈ͬ̐̃ͫ̒aͨ̋̾̑̃̂̆ͫ͐͏̳͈̭̻͕͍͞ş̵̻̘̪̪͍̣̾̈́ͫͬ̈ͪͤͅo̦̍̀͟͢n̵̥͕ͥ̂̄ͫͬ͂̄̊ͨͅ ̨̺͈̪̟̩̫ͫ͡p̷̘̜̹̝͖̪̂ͥ̆ͧ̕ͅl̢̲̮̘̥̭̙̇̑͋̇̈̓̒̃̃͘a̭̻̤̺ͤ͆̐̀͐͞͡n̨̻͎̰̪̫̺ͭ̀̊̽ͪ̌͟ͅs̻̗̟̪͊̄̀͘.̡͚̌͋̉̂̅̓̎͞ ̢̡̦̣͖̙̻̞̩ͩ͊ͩ͢

̴̺̝̙̱̫͍͎̓͗͗̔

̍҉̗͚̠̙̲̗̻͇T̢̮̞͖̰̣̮̭͚̎̏ͩ̀ḫ̷̣͉ͫ̈̋ͮ̍ͪȩ̹͉̲͇̯͚̗̾͒ͫ̉̊̈́ ̷̤͙̤͉ͬ̔ͧ͘C͖͙̱̠̗̼̿͋ͨ͂ͭ̈́͜ͅh̴̹̟̺͇̦͖͙̰̐̓ͬ̿r̴͇̩͖̗̻̔͛͝o̹̳ͬ̾ͬͧͪͪͦ̃ǹ̵̯͔͋ͬ̄ͦ̚̕í̢̱̯̼̺͔̥̯͉͋ͣ̑ͯ͝͞c̢̔͑̃̊̆̉̎҉̡̯l̙̅̐ͩͨ̀̈́̅͢e̷̬̯̲ͭͩ̓͗͗ ̛̝͎͓̹͙͚ͦ͋̌ͫ́̕c̮̯̪͇̻̠̦̘̮ͭ́à̻͚̪̪̲̯͖ͨ̀̚͟͝n̺͍̪̾͞ ̰̭̟̱̟̥̮͓̰ͭͤ̀̚͠r̴̥̝͍͛̅ͪ̎́ͮ̇͞e̮̬̗ͩ̕͢͝ͅv̸̡͙̫̭̥̼̣̻͓̜̍ͤ̌ͭͬ́e̜͕̫͇̹͖̗̲̦ͮ̐̾ͯͥͤ͋̀͞͝a̓ͫ҉̲̫͉͜ḷ̛̙̻̿ͦ͊ͧ̒ ͓͔͓̩̳͎͚̈́̕t̀ͬ̃̇̚͏̨͇͖̯̻̯̹õ̶͈̻͉͚̾ͫ̇̋͆̊ͤ͝d̥̟̼̻͚̂̽̏ͅạ̴͎̟͗̍y̨̻͖̪͎̯̲͖̝͌ ̸̡̨͙͚̭̈ͦ̿̓͆t̷̯͖͓̓̒̀̋ͪ͛̃̀͢h̢ͧ͐̌̉̚͏̧̞a͍̰̥̙̗̮ͭ̄͠ť̸͉̻̫͇̞̬̽̄̇͑͒̅ͤ ̡̢̺̮̱̦͇̒ͬ̐̒̊͢C̴̡͖͖̻̃͆ͥ̄̀͠a̜̙̔̌̊͋ͮ̇͒̌b̜̳̪̰̻͒̆͐͠a̬͈̪͔͉͛̌̋͂ͨ̒ͪ̔͠ͅÿ̨͈̰̙͔́̎͛ͦ̑ͣ́e̘ͣ̽̒̍̊̄ ̋̐ͮ̂ͧ̂͏̸̭̪̼̜̰w̛̛̠̻͍͕͍̤͒̓͗̎ͤ͆̓͜ą̧̬͉̳̺͇̬̤͕̠̑̊̓̌̓̽ͤ͒̿́s̸͕̤̺̙̼͑ ̢̄͊́ͮ͏̹̼͉n̩̰͔̤̅ͬ́̕͞ͅo̴̜̳̻̝̠͔͖ͯ̑̏͗̒́̓ͭ͜͡t̹̪̯̤̹̼̿̐̐ͦ̀͝ ̡̮ͧ̓ͤ̏ͮ̈̊ͨ͘ṓ͚̳̞̪̻͔͚͋ͮn̬̖̙͕̼̪̏͆ͭ̓͗͘͢ ̶̧̜͖͖͇̾́̀̃b̴̵̯̪̮̬̩͓̮̬ͩ̄ͪ̓͞o̫̣͓͍͎͓͇͒ͬa̋̊͐ͥ͑҉̼r͈͆̈͂́͜d̠̪͍̙͙̜͍̠̈́ͩ͂̎͌ͅ ̧͓̠̮̭͊ͦ̄ͤ͌͛ͩ͠t̺̞̤͖͇͖̞͂̆̋̅ͩ̎ͫͬ͜h̶̞͚ͣ̄̐e̢̛̹̰̥̥͐̂̈ͩͯ̈́̈́̍͠ ̭͔̘̜̹̽̿ͤͯ͌͆͒́͟ͅm͚̝̙̗̤͚̹̼̆̔͗̓̚ǎ̸̡̘͓͇̗̏̍̒ͩ̽ͮ͟ͅg̴̟̮̮ͨ͒ͮ̋̚p̲͉͈̻̠̝̀ͨͩ̃͂̿̕i̻̦̙̻͉̔̊͑̂͑ͩ̚͜ḛ̷̩͎̬͈̬̹̞̅ͫͫ̇ͫ͂͟͠š̛͉̺̺̈ͭ̂̅̌͂͗'̟͈̉͊ͦ̾̽͐̂͑ ̞̤̲̖͓̬̠̖̊͑̒̑͌̏͘f̮͙̄̾̋ͭͩ̚l̸̓̈̒̄̑͐͝҉̬͇i͓̥̟̹͓͈̖̞͓ͧ͗͑̊͒̌̽̈́g̦͖̜͙͌ͮ͑̊̊̿ͨ̂̚h̵̠̣̗̙͙͍͖̞̿͛̈́ͤͫ̾ͪ̃̕t̥͕͓͈̦̪̲̯͆̾͆̽ͫͅ ̫̯͕̆̓ͧ̈ͦͬ̕ṯ̡̳̼̗͆͠o̧̯̥ͯ͂͝ ̶̥̺̞̪̣̪̞̘̲ͭͣͩ̎ͪ̄͒̈̉̕t̘͔̬̤͔̻͉̭̍̃̍͐ͮͬh̶̡̺͚̓͒̔ͭ̐ͧ̿e̫̪̱̗̮̩̜ͮ̈́͑͐͌̓̊ͨ ̒̄̃҉͏̶̬̰̹̮͍̣̺̞̠u̷͐ͨ҉̞͍̭͇̠͘ͅn̶͚͔̭̺͉ͨ̏͋̕i̺̦̥͙͔̯̠͂̆͊t͚̘͈͈ͫ̃̐̌̌͂̕͡ę̬̑̀̑ͫ̒́͜d̔ͧ͌͐̅̂͑̚҉̧̨͎̦ ̐̓͛ͩͨ̒ͯͤ҉̮̝s̸̛͎͓̎̓ẗ̙̖͆̄ͥ̔̽̎ͯ͝ḁ̲̥̅̎̾͘ẗ̻͉̝̘̤̼̱̎͌̂ͅȩ͚̞͖͉ͤͩ̍̑̎s̬͔̈ ̷̠͎ͯͮ̒ͥ̎ͣ̽̂ẙ̵̛̺̘͖̫̲̼̯͋̈̽ͅe͉̞̣̘̫͙͈̜͒́̿ͧ̆̓͡s̘̤̩̦͔͍ͦ͊̉ͨ̚͝t͎̯̙̰͕͗̍͋̓ͅe̘͙͍̼̯͓͛̎ͬͭͪͦr̵͚̜̋͗ͩ̔̂͐͘͝d̥̭̟̪̺̦̥̗̊͒ͥ̀̿͂̕͡a̰̞̼͈̲̤̓̍ͭͯ͛ͥ̕y͓͎͖͉̘̣̙̲̒͗͘ ̨̱̙̗́͗̒͑̏̃͠a̫̤̱̙̺̅̆͑͗͐͟͡n̷̯̱̔̍ͬd̏ͭ̑͏̪̩̹̭̼̱͎̜ ̼̟͇ͣ̒̈̔̎̓͘͜w̷̤̣̺̰̼͎̜̜̱̾ͣ̕ïͤͯͫ̅͏̹̝l̞̰̹ͬͧ̅͌̔̐ͩ̚l̨͉̳̩̹̬̇̅ͩ̐͞ ̷̣̣̟̠̜̬͔͗̆ͤ͜͝p̸͔̻̥͚̙̺͉̎̍l̻̘̦̹͎̐̊ͪ̈̉͒͐́ͅa̶̧͑̈͐̎҉͉̹̝̪ÿ̭̥̟͔̱̬͟ ̛̮̫̠ͯͨ͌͂̐̃ń̊ͣͪ͛̋͢҉̝̫͓̜̹ͅơ͙̙̳̫͎̩̽̂͟ ͍͖̦͕͛̎̏ͬ̂ͧ͋̉p̵̶̠̾̊͒ͯ́ȃ̛̰̙͖͖̗̮̜͖ͬ̿̓ͪ͢͝r̬̣͓͔̼͇͇̳̉̾ͥ̏̌́t̵̩̲͌̔ͭ̅̌͊̍͟ ̤̜̗̰̝̹ͩͫͨ͆͐̏͟i̛̖͚̠̙̓̅͑̓̑̐̌̌͢͢n̷̑̔͗̐̊ͬ̋̐̀̕ͅ ̴̜̰͍̺̫̰̤͔̏ͯ̅̄ͥ̂̈́t̵͇̩͖͓̫̍ͦ̀̓ͨ̓h̸͖͍̗̜͓̭̰̹̓ͮ̿ͭ͒̀͝e̤̝̱͍͎̼̱͊ͦͫ̐̇͒̎ͨ̚͜ ̣͇͙̻̦̗̃͊̔̑͗͑̀̕ťͩͣͤ͗̔ͩ̏͏̸͚̥̺hͥ̐̋ͤ̂͏̛̞̦̙͖̖̩̳r͕̈̆̀͡ͅe̲͚͍̥͖͎̻̮͑̀̉͆̇̊̀͠e͙̺ͭ̎͜-̗̰̬̖͋̐̑̿ͦg̷̮̗̝͖ͥ̐̂̉̑ͦͥ͜ͅa̺̜̮̠̻̼̪̮̳͌ͩ̐̈ͤ̍m̘̻̹̪͍̞̔͑ͩ͛̓ͣ͆ͩe̴̵̠̣ͬ ̭ͯ͝t̗͎̣͖̥ͨͧ̋̋͊ͅo̴̧͖͖̳̮͗ų̼̞̟͉̿ͩ͑̎͌͗̑ͧ̚̕ṛ̵̫̙ͯ͊ͭ̈ͅ ̰͕ͥ́ͦ̋̀̚o͕̘̥͈͎ͬͥͧ̍̏̓̾ͪ͞f̶͙̳ͥͭͭ̃̐̅̃͝ ̦͉̒͝ṱ̷͙̜͉̼̘ͪͭ͜͞h͉͎ͩ͜͢e͗̇̎ͯͤͭ̑͢͏̗̺̰̦͙̣ ̵̰͓͎͍͔͈̞̦̑̆ͤ̌͋̀Ụ̵̶̰̮̞͓͓̖̪͒͛ͪͤ̅̈̚͘Ş͇̹̟̺͕̬ͦ̄̓́͛̇̂͒.͈̠͉̮͚̌ͪ̌̇͂́̀͘ ̧̞̲̯̦̽̏̑͛̐͐ͪ́́͡ ̷̛͕̭̳ͯͨ̈́̾

f***ing love jpg's of text, me.

Are you an Owl, or hawk? I hate them myself!

Sarcasm on my part. Here's a genuine go at it

Alan Pardew has backed summer signing Yohan Cabaye to be a key man for Newcastle United this season - but he will have to wait a little longer to integrate the frenchman into his pre-season plans.

The Chronicle can reveal today that Cabaye was not on board the magpies' flight to the united states yesterday and will play no part in the three-game tour of the US.  a ??? ??? problem with his visa application is believed to be the reason for his ???? from the squad.  But pardew is relieved about the ???? said ??? just ??? it will ???? with his plans this season.

Pardew - who ??? here ???  ??? ??? america - told the chronicle today from ... Kansas? "Yohan will ??? ???? to us - he'll add a pace and an intelligence to our game" he said. 

"The players have already seen that all three are good players. 

It's no good ??? ???? training ground.  Your ??? players like Fabricio Coloccini and Joey Barton ??? ??? Premier League. 

You want to see those players performing in the Premier League at their very best. hopefully we see that from Yohan and the new boys this year."

ok f*** this my eyes water.

Are you an Owl, or hawk? I hate them myself!

Sarcasm on my part. Here's a genuine go at it

Alan Pardew has backed summer signing Yohan Cabaye to be a key man for Newcastle United this season - but he will have to wait a little longer to integrate the frenchman into his pre-season plans.

The Chronicle can reveal today that Cabaye was not on board the magpies' flight to the united states yesterday and will play no part in the three-game tour of the US.  a ??? ??? problem with his visa application is believed to be the reason for his ???? from the squad.  But pardew is relieved about the ???? said ??? just ??? it will ???? with his plans this season.

Pardew - who ??? here ???  ??? ??? america - told the chronicle today from ... Kansas? "Yohan will ??? ???? to us - he'll add a pace and an intelligence to our game" he said. 

"The players have already seen that all three are good players. 

It's no good ??? ???? training ground.  Your ??? players like Fabricio Coloccini and Joey Barton ??? ??? Premier League. 

You want to see those players performing in the Premier League at their very best. hopefully we see that from Yohan and the new boys this year."

ok f*** this my eyes water.

Yeah saved the image too and tried to zoom in and made it worse  ;D