Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

He has 3 games with the team in Darlo, Leeds and Fiorentina, whilst gelling with a key component in Barton in another2/3 games.

It will not affect his integration at all. If he was signed in January he would heve zero preparation time.

And its not like Pardew wont be playing full sided games in training

Just makes the admin staff look a bit shit, even though its probably not their fault.

Who is to blame?

Really looking forward to seeing this guy get a run of games.

Might be totally wrong but think he'll take a season to adapt and for the team to adapt to having him in it.

A bit different to Tiote who was a hit from the off.

Don't know why but there's something about his transfer that reminds me of Didi Hamman.

Really looking forward to seeing this guy get a run of games.

Might be totally wrong but think he'll take a season to adapt and for the team to adapt to having him in it.

A bit different to Tiote who was a hit from the off.

Don't know why but there's something about his transfer that reminds me of Didi Hamman.

He'll settle in fine, can't wait to see him playing alongside Tiote.

The US Department of Homeland Security? The bastards!

(If the CIA are reading this, I'm kidding)

Wonder how Cabaye feels about the lack of planning...

Bore off for fuck sake!

This America tour makes less and less sense by the minute, epsecially as in Pardews own words it's not a money making exercise. Surely instead of flying here, there and all over they could've all just gone to Holland. Could've even got the party boat to keep it interesting.

The US Department of Homeland Security? The bastards!

(If the CIA are reading this, I'm kidding)

Wonder how Cabaye feels about the lack of planning...

Who's to say it's a lack of planning and he was denied at the last minute as opposed to weeks ago and the club has just kept quiet about it until asked?  If I've missed that line in the articles please link it. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

He has 3 games with the team in Darlo, Leeds and Fiorentina, whilst gelling with a key component in Barton in another2/3 games.

It will not affect his integration at all. If he was signed in January he would heve zero preparation time.

And its not like Pardew wont be playing full sided games in training

Just makes the admin staff look a bit s***, even though its probably not their fault.

Who is to blame?

Yohan, admin, club sec for not doing checks beforehand? Take your pick. Prob a combination of all 3

Could be something as simple as his passport being a bit knackered.  I work with passports every day and french passports more than a year or two old are a total nightmare due to their extremely shoddy design.  The pictures peel off at the corners making them look faked, the machine readable code is next to useless, they're just very poor quality and fall apart easily.  We've rejected quite a few visa applications from french passport holders due to these reasons and a few others.

SSN has just said it was for a "minor previous misdemeanour".

Methinks SSN are talking shite.

Everywhere else is reporting that it was a minor technical issue with his application which has since been sorted. SSN, who were several hours behind the curve when reporting this story, have suddenly found out he's committed a crime?

Being devilishly handsome.

I lol'd.

Wouldn't surprise me if they've just got him mixed up with Ranger's reasons or something. Wouldn't be the first time they screwed up the most basic of facts. Someone on here has also managed to do that exact thing, so SSN may have gone through the same websites and misunderstood also. Only difference being you'd expect SSN to have some kind of fact checking in place so it doesn't get reported nationwide on tv, like.

Being devilishly handsome.

I lol'd.

Wouldn't surprise me if they've just got him mixed up with Ranger's reasons or something. Wouldn't be the first time they screwed up the most basic of facts. Someone on here has also managed to do that exact thing, so SSN may have gone through the same websites and misunderstood also. Only difference being you'd expect SSN to have some kind of fact checking in place so it doesn't get reported nationwide on tv, like.

http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/ab279/bedsidecreeper/memefaces%20part1/sdfsdfs.png