Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

If I could get the third kit here in the US I'd get Cabaye 4 on it.  Would be the first name I have ever put on a shirt.  This guy and Tiote are going to be beasts for us this season and possibly keep us in the running just by themselves.

f***ing great tackle on Bardsley.

No need for this s*** here.

What you on about, it was great.

I agree with Dresden, that was a bad tackle.We would be up in arms if that happened to one of our players. A bad tackle is a bad tackle regardless of the perpetrator. Having said that, I think we're onto a winner here.

f***ing great tackle on Bardsley.

No need for this s*** here.

What you on about, it was great.

I agree with Dresden, that was a bad tackle.We would be up in arms if that happened to one of our players. A bad tackle is a bad tackle regardless of the perpetrator. Having said that, I think we're onto a winner here.

Tell me, had Cattermole gone into Colocini the same way as Cabaye did  (practically calf level), you would not be pissed mad? I would be fucking livid!

Cabaye needs to be encouraged to play further forward and do what Silva does for Man City. I'm hoping once we get him understanding Barton and Tiote's game that is what he will do because he looks capable.

If I could get the third kit here in the US I'd get Cabaye 4 on it.  Would be the first name I have ever put on a shirt.  This guy and Tiote are going to be beasts for us this season and possibly keep us in the running just by themselves.

Exactly the same for me, first name on a shirt and first 3rd kit I'm going to get!

Some lovely comments from him on the official site.

Just read them. I wonder what they were singing in the dressing room?

Did ryan taylor join in? Can't imagine him singing like.

He didn't need to, his desperate attempts at smiling are like beautiful music in itself.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5739/610xzsx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guest mimifrench

Someone can tell me please for how much did you get him ?

For less than 15 million euros, it's an absolute steal, considering how good he is...