Yohan Cabaye retires

Part of me thinks he'd love to go to PSG, another part of me thinks he'd prefer a move to another prem club. Ligue 1 is shit.

Ligue 1 maybe shit but PSG are decent contenders for CL and some of the worlds best players playing for them and its home. The nicely sized pay packet won't hurt either

Pjanic is a fantastic player, really loved his game ever since he scored a free kick against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu for Lyon.

He's been great this season too, definitely a top 3 CM in Serie A. Only Vidal is clearly above him for my money.

I'm surprised other teams haven't been sniffing around.

A post like that on page 666 of the thread? Jinxed to fuck now, he'll find a secret clause where he can join Sunderland for free, then it turns out his favourite programme as a kid was Le Gus Bus so we won't be able to resist :(

Part of me thinks he'd love to go to PSG, another part of me thinks he'd prefer a move to another prem club. Ligue 1 is shit.

Ligue 1 maybe shit but PSG are decent contenders for CL and some of the worlds best players playing for them and its home. The nicely sized pay packet won't hurt either

They may not be contenders for the Champions League for long if they don't get their spending under control.

They may not be contenders for the Champions League for long if they don't get their spending under control.

PSG getting done by FFP? :papiss:

PSG getting done by FFP? :papiss:

I did say "may" :D  This is the real test IMO anyway, they're clearly cheating with their sponsorships, to a far bigger degree than even Man City.  Its so obscenely obvious as to be completely beyond doubt, under FFP rules it should be at least halved when they calculate the clubs qualifying revenue.  So if they don't get sanctioned for that then it will prove that not only isn't FFP entirely effective (which it was never going to be), its in fact 100% useless.  I won't hold my breath with it being a French club and Uefa being so corrupt (and Platini being behind the whole FFP thing), but we'll see.

http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-psg-cabaye-sait-que-pogba-va-venir-lete-prochain-133279

On a move to PSG.

"Yohan Cabaye doesn't particularly wish to join. He fears about his playing time in the France side. He knows that Paul Pogba will sign next summer, says Le Parisien journalist Dominique Severac on Equipe 21. He sees very well that he might not see much playing time next season".