Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest antz1uk

i don't blame him for wanting out however i do have issues with the way he went about it, you reap what you sow i'm afraid, unlucky i guess, not our problem

i don't blame him for wanting out however i do have issues with the way he went about it, you reap what you sow i'm afraid, unlucky i guess, not our problem

:lol:

You're acting like it's a good thing we no longer have Cabaye.

Guest antz1uk

:lol:

You're acting like it's a good thing we no longer have Cabaye.

where on earth do i intimate that?

Guest antz1uk

Liverpool to replace Gerrard doing what he does now, rather than the box to box Gerrard maybe?

eurgh, i'd literally vomit

Didn't even know Henderson is their vice-captain now. Suppose their plan is when when Gerrard retires, Henderson will become the main man in midfield. Not suggesting he's a like-for-like replacement mind.

Cabaye man  :lol:

What an absolute joke this is. These guys act surprised when they never play games at these silly clubs. If you aren't a major star don't go there.

Wonder where he'll end up now.

He seemed to rule out a return to the PL in the same interview btw. There aren't many PL clubs in the CL which would offer him a guaranteed regular spot and pay the kind of money PSG would most likely ask. (need to balance FFP anarl)

Cabaye man  :lol:

What an absolute joke this is. These guys act surprised when they never play games at these silly clubs. If you aren't a major star don't go there.

Wonder where he'll end up now.

Exactly.

On Ibra being the best he's played with:

d Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan  3m3 minutes ago

#cabaye: "in terms of charisma, yes, in terms technical ability, capacity to make difference too. But I don't want to forget #hazard or #hba

Was just about to post this. Too bad Benny doesn't have the capacity to shine at a club like NUFC these days.