Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

What I love about players like Cabaye and Tiote is we will go into transfer windows all posting the generic 'must buy' transfer targets but there is a good chance we will sign Alfonso Nefererdov from RKC Waalwijk for £2.6m due to a release clause they accidentally put in and he will be fucking mint.

Liking this scouting set up.

He doesn't even exist man.

What I love about players like Cabaye and Tiote is we will go into transfer windows all posting the generic 'must buy' transfer targets but there is a good chance we will sign Alfonso Nefererdov from RKC Waalwijk for £2.6m due to a release clause they accidentally put in and he will be f***ing mint.

did you fall for that?  :lol:

What I love about players like Cabaye and Tiote is we will go into transfer windows all posting the generic 'must buy' transfer targets but there is a good chance we will sign Alfonso Nefererdov from RKC Waalwijk for £2.6m due to a release clause they accidentally put in and he will be f***ing mint.

did you fall for that?  :lol:

There was a 50/50 chance of Jon finding a random player or just made something up. I had to find out either way :snod:

Next time we sign someone noone had heard of for £4m everyone will go batshit! (Though must be said playing for league winners in France hardly counts as that obscure).

Not that obscure but I don't think anyone mentioned him before he signed and every window the majority of us (and I include myself in 'us') normally have similar lists of player we should sign and it sometimes gets a bit 'it must be him!!'. Like N'Zogbia this summer for example who I thought we really, really fucked up not signing.

Guest Heneage

When you compare the quotes in the Sun and his interview Saturday, I'd like to personally congratulate him on gaining a fluency in the English language in just over 2 days. Well done Yohan.  :thup:

When you compare the quotes in the Sun and his interview Saturday, I'd like to personally congratulate him on gaining a fluency in the English language in just over 2 days. Well done Yohan.  :thup:

:nods: :thup:

Guest Heneage

Was out walking the dog before when I walked past some kids (no older than 10) playing football against a garage.

One was lining up a cross when he put his arms across his chest and said "When I do this it means I'm gonna cross it in." As he crossed it in he said 'Cabaye with the cross...' before his mate leathered it off the door to shouts of 'Newcastle one, Sunderland nil'.

:love:

Was out walking the dog before when I walked past some kids (no older than 10) playing football against a garage.

One was lining up a cross when he put his arms across his chest and said "When I do this it means I'm gonna cross it in." As he crossed it in he said 'Cabaye with the cross...' before his mate leathered it off the door to shouts of 'Newcastle one, Sunderland nil'.

:love:

Thats what it's all about! bet  you walked home with a big smile on your face :)