Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111

Of course you can have Sky on the bus. You can have Sky go on the mobiles. Having it on the bus via satellite/internet shouldn't be a problem.

You do know how Sky SATELITE works?  Via a dish pointing in the right direction in the sky.  It looks like SkyHD box which is unavailable via the Internet.

Aye, fair point. :lol:

Didn't know that about HD unavailable via internet.

I thought it'd be the same as the German Sky Go, which you can get as HD version via internet iirc.

Nah, I'm waiting for it to be available via Xbox Live.  They've been promising it for the last 2 years as well.

Absolutely terrible performance.

Only in a few sporadic games has he met the standard he set in his early games.

Only 3rd best central midfielder at the club based on form right now.

Eh, was better than Guthrie by a mile or the rest of the team, was not good, but he was running around and trying to play the ball though.

he seems a bit immature, tbh.

I love his attitude, the kick was a one off incident, love how he tries to get  under the oppositions skin all the time.

It wasn't a 'one off incident'.  He has a real nasty streak about him and I've seen it rear its ugly head on a few occasions this season.

I love his attitude, the kick was a one off incident, love how he tries to get  under the oppositions skin all the time.

It wasn't a 'one off incident'.  He has a real nasty streak about him and I've seen it rear its ugly head on a few occasions this season.

It's probably because teams kick the shit out of him and he gets no protection. The incident in question today occurred when he wasn't given a foul by that muppet Probert.

Please enlighten me on more examples where he has done something like this, and please dont bring a bad challenge where hes gone for the ball and come in late like with Spearing at Anfield.

He's gotten away with 2-3 borderline red challenges so far this season. Even Tiote doesn't do that.

Please enlighten me on more examples where he has done something like this, and please dont bring a bad challenge where hes gone for the ball and come in late like with Spearing at Anfield.

getting up and confronting derry, which could have made his injury worse, is another example. Throwing his gloves at the assistant ref was also rather childish.(even though he had a legitimate reason to be angry, just why the childish petulance? )