Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Wilkins was determined to not accept he was injured. Absolute bell end. Even after numerous replays of a nasty lunge and the stretcher coming on, he still wouldn't accept he was injured with his ignorant "yeah get on with it." Would it really have been such a climb down to admit that it was a bad tackle? I thought Wilkins was embarrassing today, comes to something when you wish Andy Gray was still on the air.

I don't usually mind Wilkins but he was an absolute joke today.

Hate to be all RTG here but this seems a theme whenever we're on Sky, after that cunt commentating on the Liverpool game.

If anything was ever to make you want to be deaf it would be listening to those arseholes over the two games, fucking dire.

Aye, on the radio Pardew said they didn't think it was anything too serious and that hopefully he'll be back running around in training in a few days.

Maybe Dr Wilkins was right then!

Wonder if he'd be telling "John" or "Frank" to 'get up and get on it with it' if they were stretchered off?

Even if it isn't that serious, that's disgraceful commentating.

Guest neesy111

I haven't see the tackle again, was it bad?  It looked like it wasn't even going to get the QPR player a booking for a while.

Pretty bad.  If Mr Chris Foy was going to be consistent then he should had sent him off like he did for Kompany as it was a reckless challenge.

I haven't see the tackle again, was it bad?  It looked like it wasn't even going to get the QPR player a booking for a while.

As soon as the tackle was made, Foy reached into his pocket and pulled a yellow card out.

Guest bimpy474

I think Pardew had it right in the BBC interview, its between a yellow and a red, i think he means if your on the end of it you want the player sent off, but if its our player making the tackle then you want a yellow.