Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

His teammates seemed to ignore his forward runs a lot I thought.

Yep. Quite obvious Nasri is the playmaker, seems to always be on the ball. Cabaye was sitting much deeper though, covering the open space.

Also thought Diarra was really good. What a tremendous ball retainer and tackler.

Thought he played very well, can't believe he didn't get booked mind :lol: Jedi mind tricking the ref with his looks alone - the man is beauty personified.

Pretty much exactly what I said to my work mates when we were watching the game, got mocked for such a statement though haha.

Thought he played very well, can't believe he didn't get booked mind :lol: Jedi mind tricking the ref with his looks alone - the man is beauty personified.

Pretty much exactly what I said to my work mates when we were watching the game, got mocked for such a statement though haha.

You thought it and said it, they thought it but denied it and took the piss.  Who's more gay?  Them :lol:

Anyone who used to watch him before he came to us, did he always have the niggly fouls in his game? Or is it something that's surfaced since he came to England? Was hilarious listening to everyone around me bitching about fouls and this player should be getting a card, that player should be getting punished. Every time I turned tot he screen it was YoCabs. :lol:

He really should have been booked, but I couldn't be mad at him. Nasri and Ribery on the other hand - total cunts.

If we use a looks:punishment ratio, whereas Yo (rightly) escaped with not even a yellow card to his name, those two fuckers should be beheaded :lol:

Was absolutely everywhere yesterday. My word what a player this fella is. Didn't he also get all his shots on target? I believe 3 were deflected out for corners, and 2 were well saved by Hart. Judging by the replays, the 3 deflected shots were all goal bound.

And that through ball to Ribery  :sweetjesus:

I would have been rather conflicted.  There would almost certainly be pride and a pinch of smugness that he was a Newcastle player who we picked up for relative peanuts, but it would have been sickening to concede a goal like that under the circumstances of the game.