Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest BooBoo

Where did this 'it would be an honour' thing originate btw? Must have missed the start of it but it still makes me laugh.

There was a vague rumour last summer of Enrique joining Barca.

Someone on here said 'Id be honoured to see him join Barca tbh" or something along those lines.

One of the all time great facepalm inducing moments on Newcastle- Online.

Where did this 'it would be an honour' thing originate btw? Must have missed the start of it but it still makes me laugh.

Someone on here said 'Id be honoured to see him join Barca tbh" or something along those lines.

:lol: Are you somehow qualified to look down on everything on this forum? It's quite staggering how much time you spend on here pointing out that things aren't worthy of a thread or a post.

:lol: Are you somehow qualified to look down on everything on this forum? It's quite staggering how much time you spend on here pointing out that things aren't worthy of a thread or a post.

NWOAP.