Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Just retweeting abuse as most footballers do...

yeah true, odd timing though that he's jumped straight back on twitter. Good in a way I guess.

Tbf though, he must have received a lot of tweets last night (admittedly, I tweeted him too :blush:).

Just retweeting abuse as most footballers do...

yeah true, odd timing though that he's jumped straight back on twitter. Good in a way I guess.

Tbf though, he must have received a lot of tweets last night (admittedly, I tweeted him too :blush:).

:lol: a supportive tweet?

Asked him if the rumours were true and that he was off to Monaco, would never say anything bad to Yohan O0

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 14s

Wonder whether Cabaye had medical at Monaco but didn't tell #nufc on basis they don't expect fee to be a problem. Dangerous game if he did  :idiot2:

Edwards knows fuck all.

#Cabaye told Telefoot: "#Monaco have the means to be a great team to worry PSG, so they could be interesting. We'll see what happens." #NUFC

doesn't sound great but on other hand the line before could be "i'm staying at newcastle" and the next question is "do you think monaco will do well next season?"

Still, doesn't sound great

Guest icemanblue

Coming to accept he's off, like. Shame, but worry about his heart for the battle. Main worry is that he won't be replaced.

Feel sorry for Debuchy. Its like asking a lass to go out with you for months, she finally agrees and you leave the bar with someone else.

Lads going to be heart broken.

Cabaye, HBA, Krul etc must be clawing at the dressing door with their fingernails to leave now :lol:

Quite possibly like. To be honest though the players and fans see things somewhat differently. Pardew will still be the man they have to listen to and work with on a regular basis. He'll still be the one picking the teams. They (the players) might not give a shit what goes on above Pardews head really, it's not their problem. Could our playing style be any worse then it already is anyway?

Figure they might use it as a 'get out of Newcastle card' and be, understandably, absolved of all blame for wanting to leave. But in actual fact the new DoF should give them personally little reason to push them out in that sense. Unless they get sold because Captain Heartattack decides they're shit :lol: