Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

@GFN_France: Laurent Blanc: 'I hope that Cabaye will end up at a good club come September.' #PSG #NUFC

He probably got asked "what if Cabaye is to leave newcastle?"

Full quote is:

"He is a very good player, I have not changed my mind," Blanc told reporters. "For now, he is at Newcastle.

"I read that Tottenham are also interested. I hope he will be at a big club come September."

Yes but what was the question?

Guest Roger Kint

@GFN_France: Laurent Blanc: 'I hope that Cabaye will end up at a good club come September.' #PSG #NUFC

Full quote is:

"He is a very good player, I have not changed my mind," Blanc told reporters. "For now, he is at Newcastle.

"I read that Tottenham are also interested. I hope he will be at a big club come September."

Well reading the full quote i am going to say he was asked about Cabaye and a possible bid like you suggested :lol:

Full quote is:

Well reading the full quote i am going to say he was asked about Cabaye and a possible bid like you suggested :lol:

Lol nothing wrong with what he said then.  Just wants the best for a fellow countryman.

Full quote is:

Lol nothing wrong with what he said then.  Just wants the best for a fellow countryman.

...but Tottenham?  :yao:

Full quote is:

...but Tottenham?  :yao:

I know, he wouldn't even get in their team :pow:

Just about to talk about him with a French journalist on Talksport.

Missed what he said about Cabaye but I heard he still expects Gomis to sign for us despite them selling Lopez...

Guest Roger Kint

Aye it was Julen Laurens and if he's to be believed Cabaye's on his bike.

I missed that Capoue or what ever his name is will be signing for Spurs, no chance they will bid for Cabaye then. Just Man Utd and PSG to fight it out for the right to fill Ashley's pockets.

Aye it was Julen Laurens and if he's to be believed Cabaye's on his bike.

I missed that Capoue or what ever his name is will be signing for Spurs, no chance they will bid for Cabaye then. Just Man Utd and PSG to fight it out for the right to fill Ashley's pockets.

Neither will be interested in Cabaye IMO.

Not selected for the French squad!

Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur/ENG), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Mickaël Landreau (Bastia)

Defenders: Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle United/ENG), Eric Abidal (Monaco), Eliaquim Mangala (FC Porto/POR), Adil Rami (Valencia/ESP), Gaël Clichy (Manchester City/ENG), Patrice Evra (Manchester United/ENG), Bacary Sagna, Laurent Koscielny (both Arsenal/ENG)

Midfielders: Josuha Guilavogui (Saint-Etienne), Geoffrey Kondogbia (Sevilla/ESP), Rio Mavuba (Lille), Etienne Capoue (Toulouse), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle United/ENG), Clément Grenier (Lyon)

Forwards: Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich/GER), Mathieu Valbuena, Dimitri Payet (both Marseille), Samir Nasri (Manchester City/ENG), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid/ESP), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal/ENG)

Might give Cabaye a kick up the arse tbh or alternatively might make him want too fuck off.

EDIT: ignore the above.