Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I don't really see how it makes no sense like, they have about 3.5 players of any quality competing in the centre of midfield and will be playing in 4 competitions this season.

Because they have loads of quality CMs but no DM.

That's why it makes no sense.

Coming from the bloke who told me not but a week ago that teams "don't need a defensive midfielder", alright. And they don't have "loads of quality CMs" at all, they have Wilshire, Arteta and Diaby if Carzorla is out on the wing.

Buying Cabaye also doesn't mean that they cannot get a proper defensive midfielder in if they need to by the way.

Guest neesy111

Papers talking up Gosling today, coincidence?

Nope.  The timing of this is fishy.

:lol: No, it really isn't.

Ohh yes it is....

We'll not get silly money from Arsenal, we just have to hope it sparks a bidding war. Or he stays.

if they have £40m+1 for Suarez they have 25m for Cabaye.

Doesn't mean they'll put all that on Yo. Besides, they undervalued Suarez.

I'd be more confident of a replacement if Kinnear wasn't the man in charge of getting it. I just can't see that buffoon getting anyone of good quality here that isn't either free and desperate or a loan.

He'll be off. Sissoko is the replacement.

Oh well. :(

That mean the club has bought replacements before they sell? Well I never.  :lol:

Touché. :thup:

I was struggling to see how Pardew could fit them all in anyway tbh.

Guest bimpy474

£12m ! they can fuck right off. £20m and up. Everyone else is getting paid too much for their players, so shall we.

Is Kinnear in charge of our outgoing transfer dealings too, if he is negotiating prices with other clubs when we sell players then we are going to get shafted on any deals :(

"£6 million for that daft foreigner Yohan Kebabs? Deal".

I don't really see how it makes no sense like, they have about 3.5 players of any quality competing in the centre of midfield and will be playing in 4 competitions this season.

Because they have loads of quality CMs but no DM.

That's why it makes no sense.

Coming from the bloke who told me not but a week ago that teams "don't need a defensive midfielder", alright. And they don't have "loads of quality CMs" at all, they have Wilshire, Arteta and Diaby if Carzorla is out on the wing.

Buying Cabaye also doesn't mean that they cannot get a proper defensive midfielder in if they need to by the way.

When I say that I mean destroyers.

They do need someone else other than Arteta who can protect the back 4 with intelligence.

Guest neesy111

He'll be off. Sissoko is the replacement.

Oh well. :(

That mean the club has bought replacements before they sell? Well I never.  :lol:

And they didn't bankrupt the club.......

Still, at least it's not like Mike Ashley's renowned for asset stripping before flogging things on for a vast profit.

If Cabaye goes, I hope it's a sign Ashley is getting ready to ship out for good.