Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 11s

Arsenal have made a bid of £10m for Yohan Cabaye. Dismissed as "derisory" by #Nufc and will be rejected if it hasn't already.

I'm sensing a common theme here.

Derisory bids all round in a bid to unsettle players in the hope it unsettles them to forcing in a move. It's something those at NUFC may be familiar with I suspect.

RE: your lot you're lucky Baines is the consumate pro, good piece on the Grauniad website about that too if you've not read already.

Guest neesy111

12m? :spit:

Nice PR from Arsenal there not a chance of that even being considered.

Big profit like. I'd say £15m would get him.

It wouldn't like,  if it was that easy to get our players half the squad would have been sold by now.

:spit:

How's it complete rubbish?

I know what you're trying to do.  Clear as daylight. 

If you thought I was trying to point out that you're talking absolute shite, as always, then congrats!

At least I acknowledge when I've talked shite, you on the other hand.....

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 11s

Arsenal have made a bid of £10m for Yohan Cabaye. Dismissed as "derisory" by #Nufc and will be rejected if it hasn't already.

I'm sensing a common theme here.

Derisory bids all round in a bid to unsettle players in the hope it unsettles them to forcing in a move.

:thup:

Don't really care how much we'll get from him. Means fuck all to anyone but Ashley really.

We already should have funds to buy players and we haven't. Don't think it'll make any difference on the squad we see on the pitch whether we get 10m or 20m from him.

For all of the s*** Cabaye gets on here who do people think that we could realistically attract to replace him that's of the same calibre?

We already have a replacement deep-lying midfielder with good passing, Anita. What would be more likely however, is Sissoko plays alongside Tiote with Marveaux ahead.

For all of the s*** Cabaye gets on here who do people think that we could realistically attract to replace him that's of the same calibre?

We already have a replacement deep-lying midfielder with good passing, Anita. What would be more likely however, is Sissoko plays alongside Tiote with Marveaux ahead.

:pardsbeard:

Don't really care how much we'll get from him. Means f*** all to anyone but Ashley really.

We already should have funds to buy players and we haven't. Don't think it'll make any difference on the squad we see on the pitch whether we get 10m or 20m from him.

That's true.

He will want the move but it if anyone else is genuinely interested, they will be forced to act now.

I don't think we will get the price we want for him but he will probably agitate for the move and Arsenal may have to come back with a couple of bids before a price is agreed.

Btw - thank you Arsenal for f***ing up our already s*** preparations for Man City tonight.

This is what I don't understand. Arsenal will consider Man City a direct rival, so why unsettle one of our key players just before we play them? Mugs.

Don't really care how much we'll get from him. Means f*** all to anyone but Ashley really.

That's true.

Exactly - no point selling if it stays in the bank.

Btw - thank you Arsenal for f***ing up our already s*** preparations for Man City tonight.

This is what I don't understand. Arsenal will consider Man City a direct rival, so why unsettle one of our key players just before we play them? Mugs.

IM sure Arsenal think Man City will steamroller us anyway.  You are double/tripple guessing at their motives.  :lol: