Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I'm more than happy to be called a 'Pardew Hater', just in case anybody is in any doubt, I hate him. I can't ever remember a club employee ever being as negative as this b******.

You'll comprimise the peace talks that took place yesterday with those sort of posts. It was made clear there are no Pardew haters and no Pardew lovers. We all agreed this.

I didn't agree to anything. :lol:

There's always one.... :lol:

Still not sure if he does this stuff on purpose or if he's just incredibly thick. Although what he's saying in public probably won't have a great effect on any bids that may come in it's just depressing to read your manager constantly talking down the club.

Imagine Tottenham doing this shit with Bale?

AP on Deadline Day: "We woz always gonna be vulnerable to a bid from a Sovereign State and Yohan leaves with our best wishes. Unfortunately we ran out of time to get another body over the line. We will now go with what we have got and try to reinvest these funds in January".

Gets a cut of each sale remember?

God knows why he does it, it might be that he's been told to do it to drum up interest and bring some cash in or soften the blow of no further signings if Cabaye stays. I'm not sure, but he does it almost every single window just when it's gone quiet on the buying front and it's beyond annoying.

I'm more than happy to be called a 'Pardew Hater', just in case anybody is in any doubt, I hate him. I can't ever remember a club employee ever being as negative as this b******.

You'll comprimise the peace talks that took place yesterday with those sort of posts. It was made clear there are no Pardew haters and no Pardew lovers. We all agreed this.

I didn't agree to anything. :lol:

There's always one.... :lol:

Two

He just answers a question about Cabaye, possibly better to say nothing but I would be amazed if there's any agenda behind it.

:lol: Then say what any other manager worth his salt would say about a first teamer "he loves the club/doesn't want to leave" - "he's not for sale." There's no need to say anymore.

Pardew is desperate for him to be sold, not because he thinks he will get money to spend but that he will have an excuse when things aren't going well. 'Can't afford to lose our best players' 'lost a bit of magic' 'we miss Cabaye who'd pull us through this' and finally 'He's a great bloke who a lot of the French lads miss'

Guest Roger Kint

He just answers a question about Cabaye, possibly better to say nothing but I would be amazed if there's any agenda behind it.

:lol: Then say what any other manager worth his salt would say about a first teamer "he loves the club/doesn't want to leave" - "he's not for sale." There's no need to say anymore.

He did that with Carroll and didnt come out well :lol:

He is just being honest albeit taking it to a stupid level

It's not so much about keeping the player in the end it's just the relentless negativity like we should be thrilled that we can field XI players, I just don't really like people talking the club down to the media, it's usually unwarranted and bitter or attention seeking from the likes of Lawro, Owen and Merson. I really dislike it when it's the fucking club's manager :lol:

FOR SALE........................ french midfielder, good player, causes me no bother £20 million ono

:thup:

Roll up, roll up. Get your frenchman here, only twwwwwwenty million pounds. And ees an 'andsome one to boot.

There's only 2 options here as far as I can see it. Either Pards is on the sell, or he's thick as shit. Neither pleases me.

It's not so much about keeping the player in the end it's just the relentless negativity like we should be thrilled that we can field XI players, I just don't really like people talking the club down to the media, it's usually unwarranted and bitter or attention seeking from the likes of Lawro, Owen and Merson. I really dislike it when it's the fucking club's manager :lol:

:thup:

Hans. :thup:

Phrases like "if a big club comes in for him" from the manager of Newcastle United are fucking embarrassing.

The first step towards coming across as a big club is acting like one - Liverpool act like they're the biggest club in the world and it has worked for them for a long time, they still have a massive profile amongst players worldwide despite falling well short on the pitch.

We act like we're lucky to even be in the top flight.

Phrases like "if a big club comes in for him" from the manager of Newcastle United are fucking embarrassing.

The first step towards coming across as a big club is acting like one - Liverpool act like they're the biggest club in the world and it has worked for them for a long time, they still have a massive profile amongst players worldwide despite falling well short on the pitch.

No love for Pardew but that comes from the top. Pardew is like this as he got burned over Carroll and is now managing expectations.

No love for Pardew but that comes from the top. Pardew is like this as he got burned over Carroll and is now managing expectations.

Unfortunately this, try to keep expectations as low as possible so he doesn't look like the powerless mug he is.

Guest bimpy474

Exactly this and i'm fucking sick of hearing it from the sack of useless shit. Constantly saying we are like a lesser club than a Southampton or whatever. He just never seems to miss a chance, it's as if he's deflecting blame. He wouldn't do that though of course.

I don't think selling Andy Carroll for twice what he's worth justifies coming out with crap like 'we're extremely lucky that nobody has come in for Cheick Tiote'.

:) wasn't it also something more along the lines of "silver lining because he had a bad season, teams aren't as likely to come in for him" or words to that effect.