Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Kinnear said: “I will not let any player leave Newcastle United in this transfer window.”

:slowclap: :slowclap: :slowclap:

Can't wait until this fucking embarrassment pegs it.

I feel ashamed of my club. Ashamed and disgusted that he's a part of it. It'll never go away for me, won't that. He's an embarrassment.

Guest bimpy474

Wonder if the 'in principal' bit means the deal is dependent on us bringing a replacement in before the window shuts?

:kinnear:

Ashley reading this :

Anyone called Cabate a c*** yet?

c***!

/Ah, not really like, you've done us proud for the most part. :smitten:

//...Still don't see why this couldn't have waited until the summer though. :hmm:

He probably wants to play in the champions league as soon as possible and its not like he has anything to play for here for the rest of the season

Guest bimpy474

We could sign 2 good players without selling out best performer, that's what does my head in. No intent at all to improve our squad.

I agree but wouldn't selling one good player but signing two good players improve our squad.....just saying like.

Guest bimpy474

Disappointed he's leaving but I'm not surprised and I'm get the apathetic feeling I couldn't care less at moment.

Aye, anger, misery, upset......i dont feel any of them. Just........nothing.

Guest palnese

The only thing that keeps me going is that my age should mean I'll live to dance on the graves of Alan Pardew, Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear.

Fucking scum.

:lol: :thup: