Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Hello,

I'm a PSG fan, i don't know why you are upset and why criticise us maybe you got a short memory..... ?

We gave you Laurent ROBERT and David GINOLA "El Magnifico" the legend, so stop insulting us and show respect, a TRUE fan got memory.

So what can you answer about this toon fans ?

France also gave us Boumsong via Rangers, so fuck off.

Hello,

I'm a PSG fan, i don't know why you are upset and why criticise us maybe you got a short memory..... ?

We gave you Laurent ROBERT and the David GINOLA the legend, so stop insulting us and show respect, a TRUE fan got memory.

My answer is f*** off tbh

Why you insult us ? show respect.

If you are looking for reason and respect, you've come to the wrong place. Now kindly Foxtrot Oscar.

Guest Parisian

Show your class boys, and dont get sucked into these WUMs

Didn't know Newcastle fans were so impolite like kids and can't have a genuine discussion between supporters.

I come here with good manners, i expect to receive the same.

Hello,

We gave you Laurent ROBERT and David GINOLA "El Magnifico" the legend, so stop insulting us and show respect, a TRUE fan got memory.

Fuck me is someone taking the piss? 0/10

Show your class boys, and dont get sucked into these WUMs

Didn't know Newcastle fans were so impolite like kids and can't have a genuine discussion between supporters.

I come here with good manners, i expect to receive the same.

:lol:

You lot are right, gotta be a mackem. :lol:

Hello,

France also gave us Boumsong via Rangers, so f*** off.

http://www.gfdb.com/images/pictures/players/gabriel-obertan.jpg

Guest Parisian

IP check mods pls

I don't know if it's set up right but both Local Time's on their profiles are 13.57, which definitely isn't the time in France.

I just logged for the 1st time in this forum, i still not updated my profile...

Guest Roger Kint

IP check mods pls

I don't know if it's set up right but both Local Time's on their profiles are 13.57, which definitely isn't the time in France.

I'm leaning toward them being Mackems tbh

Pigeon English is a giveaway mind

IP check mods pls

Check what you want i'm French and post from France !!!

Show respect, i respect everybody here.

That's alright then.

Well, thank you for your role in being overtaken by a bunch of oil drillers with no connection to your club whatsoever, buying your club's way back to respectability and then pinching our best player because your pube-haired manager (who himself is even more overrated than the city in your name) quite fancies him as an occasional plaything.

Your club is a steaming turdpile of an example of what has gone wrong with football. If you wanted respect you could at least loan Shola and/or Sammy Ameobi off us for a while and let Zalatan come and play in a real league.

Jog on you monumental poodle coiffeur.

IP check mods pls

Check what you want i'm French and post from France !!!

Show respect, i respect everybody here.

I'm assuming by the broken English, this one is a real PSG fan.

Showing respect is not coming on another club's board and lording it up cos you've took their best player.

Anyway where's the lack of respect, not that there is a need for us to show any towards any other club on OUR board of course ? I've only read the last few pages, but it's all about the frustration with our own Billionaire owner and his lack of ambition. It's not about PSG at all, in fact, if Cabaye had to go, I don't think I'm alone in saying that PSG was as good a place as I would have liked him to go, out of our league and less likely to face us anytime soon.