Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

IP check mods pls

I don't know if it's set up right but both Local Time's on their profiles are 13.57, which definitely isn't the time in France.

I'm leaning toward them being Mackems tbh

Pigeon English is a giveaway mind

Reckon there's about 3 mackems posting on here at present (not the two "open" ones), have been for a while, just digging and popping up when it suits to have a bit stir, but don't think these "frenchies" are.

Guest Roger Kint

IP check mods pls

I don't know if it's set up right but both Local Time's on their profiles are 13.57, which definitely isn't the time in France.

Reckon there's about 3 mackems posting on here at present (not the two "open" ones), have been for a while, just digging and popping up when it suits to have a bit stir, but don't think these "frenchies" are.

TRC for one

IP check mods pls

TRC for one

Not TRC  - he's just a bit sympathetic at times isn't he ?

Guest Roger Kint

IP check mods pls

TRC for one

Not TRC  - he's just a bit sympathetic at times isn't he ?

Sympathetic is a mix of where i was going anyway :lol:

Guest Parisian

IP check mods pls

Check what you want i'm French and post from France !!!

Show respect, i respect everybody here.

I'm assuming by the broken English, this one is a real PSG fan.

Showing respect is not coming on another club's board and lording it up cos you've took their best player.

Anyway where's the lack of respect, not that there is a need for us to show any towards any other club on OUR board of course ? I've only read the last few pages, but it's all about the frustration with our own Billionaire owner and his lack of ambition. It's not about PSG at all, in fact, if Cabaye had to go, I don't think I'm alone in saying that PSG was as good a place as I would have liked him to go, out of our league and less likely to face us anytime soon.

The big factor is you don't play Champion's League.... and everybody know that your chairman don't want invest in the club to be in the big four in the PL.

Don't complain, you got already HBA, Debuchy, Gouffran, Sissoko.... they are good players and we know them very well.

IP check mods pls

Check what you want i'm French and post from France !!!

Show respect, i respect everybody here.

I'm assuming by the broken English, this one is a real PSG fan.

Showing respect is not coming on another club's board and lording it up cos you've took their best player.

Anyway where's the lack of respect, not that there is a need for us to show any towards any other club on OUR board of course ? I've only read the last few pages, but it's all about the frustration with our own Billionaire owner and his lack of ambition. It's not about PSG at all, in fact, if Cabaye had to go, I don't think I'm alone in saying that PSG was as good a place as I would have liked him to go, out of our league and less likely to face us anytime soon.

The big factor is you don't play Champion's League.... and everybody know that your chairman don't want invest in the club to be in the big four in the PL.

Don't complain, you got already HBA, Debuchy, Gouffran, Sissoko.... they are good players and we know them very well.

Mackem kernt.

Guest Parisian

As i said we gave us already Laurent ROBERT and David GINOLA "El Magnifico" of the Parc des Princes, one of the legend of PSG, don't forget this !!!

Guest Parisian

Do you think Cabaye got the skill to play with Motta and Verratti ? and Ibrahimovic/Cavani want some good balls in their feet or when they moving.

Cabaye in France isn't considered as "a top player", a good player but not a top one.... that's why i ask.

Do you think Cabaye got the skill to play with Motta and Verratti ? and Ibrahimovic/Cavani want some good balls in their feet or when they moving.

Cabaye in France isn't considered as "a top player", a good player but not a top one.... that's why i ask.

He's fucking awful mate, best of luck.

Guest Parisian

They could've at least added Menez into the deal.

Menez a true dickhead, his mind is in Italy as he played for AS Roma.

Believe me he's not a good choice, he doesn't have the skill to play in PSG, we are a TOP TEAM in Europe.