Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

What the hell is a balance sheet supporter? Everyone cares more about the team, but you're just being willfully ignorant if you ignore the context we're operating in. Beggars belief that that could somehow make you a better fan.

I agree with this, I want us to be the greatest club in the world, however I also don't want us to be destroyed similar to Portsmouth. There is a balanced way of selling for profit and reinvesting that into young talents that may get us around top 7 every season and hope we can improve on that. The strategy of buying players looks correct (Although I wish we bought some british) I just wish we would be more ruthless in getting our targets and really pushing on rather than being happy to miss out on them and leave it for 6 months.

What the hell is a balance sheet supporter? Everyone cares more about the team, but you're just being willfully ignorant if you ignore the context we're operating in. Beggars belief that that could somehow make you a better fan.

A balance sheet supporter are those who believe the club line, that the club is on it's arse, but is living within it's means, because it's terrified of doing a 'Leeds or Portsmouth'. These are the same fans that will get a hard on when the club accounts are released in March, because it's back in profit - barely, after Ashley has taken his cut.

Expectations have been so hammered down over the last 5 years, that it's untrue to the point that even to 'dream of better' is to be called a mentalist, because we are little old Newcastle and can't compete with the likes of Hull, Everton, Southampton and Swansea. We are a Premier League club ran with a League Two mentality.

Guest Parisian

Hello,

I'm a PSG fan, i don't know why you are upset and why criticise us maybe you got a short memory..... ?

We gave you Laurent ROBERT and David GINOLA "El Magnifico" the legend, so stop insulting us and show respect, a TRUE fan got memory.

So what can you answer about this toon fans ?

Hello,

I'm a PSG fan, i don't know why you are upset and why criticise us maybe you got a short memory..... ?

We gave you Laurent ROBERT and the David GINOLA the legend, so stop insulting us and show respect, a TRUE fan got memory.

I hope Cabaye blows your dressing room apart.

Guest Parisian

Hello,

We gave you Laurent ROBERT and the David GINOLA the legend, so stop insulting us and show respect, a TRUE fan got memory.

answer to my post instead of trolling, or maybe you are a toon fan just since Cabaye arrived ?

Hello,

We gave you Laurent ROBERT and David GINOLA "El Magnifico" the legend, so stop insulting us and show respect, a TRUE fan got memory.

:la:

Hello,

answer to my post instead of trolling, or maybe you are a toon fan just since Cabaye arrived ?

How long have you supported PSG ?

Hello,

Aye that's the one.

Guest Parisian

Hello,

My answer is f*** off tbh

Why you insult us ? show respect.

Hello,

How long have you supported PSG ?

Since Cabaye arrived.

Hello,

I have no idea what you're asking. Maybe just f**k off for now, eh? Try us in about a month.

Hello,

I will only kneel before Zod, sorry.

Hello,

:lol: I call Mackem.

Same. Trying too hard. :lol: