Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Really hope that £16m fee isn't true. Be an insult if he leaves for that little. Not because I think for one second it would get spent on a replacement but just thinking about some of the dross that has gone for more in this league alone makes a fee that low for someone of Cabaye's quality a joke.

The fee really doesn't matter though, it's irrelevant because we know it won't be reinvested. I didn't care what we got, I just wanted to keep the player.

I know for us it's irrelevant as they won't reinvest and we don't get to watch him play for us anymore.

Of course it matters what we get for transfers, since we got back into the Premier League we've sold players for around £59m and spent around £60m (considering not all fees are exact its likely we've spent basically exactly whats come in for transfers).

I'm not saying that's good, but it tells a very obvious story about how much the transfer fees we bring in effect what we're prepared to spend.

Do you think Cabaye got the skill to play with Motta and Verratti ? and Ibrahimovic/Cavani want some good balls in their feet or when they moving.

Cabaye in France isn't considered as "a top player", a good player but not a top one.... that's why i ask.

f*** off

PSG founded in the 70s. s*** club. Worst fans in Ligue 1. Allez l'OM.

2nd worse after Monaco imo.

There's no fucker in Monaco tbf.

Do you think Cabaye got the skill to play with Motta and Verratti ? and Ibrahimovic/Cavani want some good balls in their feet or when they moving.

Cabaye in France isn't considered as "a top player", a good player but not a top one.... that's why i ask.

Fuck off

PSG founded in the 70s. Shit club. Worst fans in Ligue 1. Allez l'OM.

I can't decide which of you is more embarrassing, like.

Fuck off

PSG founded in the 70s. Shit club. Worst fans in Ligue 1. Allez l'OM.

I can't decide which of you is more embarrassing, like.

Don't worry yourself with deciding then

Eurosport.fr reporting 20million + 5million in bonus payments. That is in euro's I'd believe. Decent bit of money if we didn't have the owners we do have...

Also, on the site they have a survey. Who is the biggest loser with the arrival of Cabaye? (between Cabaye, Verrati, Motta and Matuidi) 56% voted for Cabaye...

He's certainly taking a big risk.

As much as I love him I will have a little chuckle if he ends up missing out on the world cup squad due to lack of game time.

Eurosport.fr reporting 20million + 5million in bonus payments. That is in euro's I'd believe. Decent bit of money if we didn't have the owners we do have...

Also, on the site they have a survey. Who is the biggest loser with the arrival of Cabaye? (between Cabaye, Verrati, Motta and Matuidi) 56% voted for Cabaye...

As much as I love him I will have a little chuckle if he ends up missing out on the world cup squad due to lack of game time.

I'll have a bigger chuckle if he get's cattled in his first game.

Wasn't he instrumental in the game that got them to the World Cup ? No way he's not going to Brazil, unless he gets an injury, even if he barely plays a game between now and the end of the season.

I'll have a bigger chuckle if he get's cattled in his first game.

I don't know I don't hold any bad feelings towards him, he was a huge dick during the summer after the Arsenal bid but he did enough to redeem himself in my eyes this season. He's leaving because this owner has no desire to see us get anywhere higher, is more than happy to accept mediocrity, my anger is directed in his direction here not Cabaye's.

It seems like they aren't jumping around at him joining them. The only man who really desired to see him there seems to be Blanc.

I know it means little to players these days but he wont get anywhere near the adulation at PSG that he got here. They have gone terribly arrogant since they became rich.

I just want him to regret leaving us in a be careful what you wish for kind of way

There's literally nothing to regret though. We're not doing anything of any worth.

Well he's playing every week, 50k fans love him, it's not like everything is guaranteed to get better from here.

I've just completely lost interest in these transfers as the money won't be reinvested in the squad. If we did what Spurs do an reinvested it I'd be more interested but the club is on a loop in terms of player outgoings...same old shit.

Stuff like this just reinforces my desire to give St James a wide berth hat the moment. Not fussed anymore.

I just want him to regret leaving us in a be careful what you wish for kind of way

He'll probably be back in the prem in a couple of years.

That would not surprise me at all. Neither would a loan back to a club like Everton next season.

There's literally nothing to regret though. We're not doing anything of any worth.

Well he's playing every week, 50k fans love him, it's not like everything is guaranteed to get better from here.

Hope he does well there. Has every right to move when the club and him are going in the opposite directions.

I've just completely lost interest in these transfers as the money won't be reinvested in the squad. If we did what Spurs do an reinvested it I'd be more interested but the club is on a loop in terms of player outgoings...same old s***.

Stuff like this just reinforces my desire to give St James a wide berth hat the moment. Not fussed anymore.

Don't get Teasy started again, he'll tell you we do.

I don't have any bad feelings towards him, though I don't have much love for him either. Not sure why, maybe because he hasn't always played to his potential. And partly the Arsenal thing.

I want to feel like this but i still love him :(

Like a girlfriend you picked up who wasn't all that great looking at the start, but then developed into an absolute beauty. She then realises she can now do better and cheats on you but you take them back because they are gorgeous, everything seems fine again yet out the blue they do the dirty on you again! When she finally decides to break it off for good, you can’t help but still want them back even though they've hurt you so much but you know they'll never come back...fuck i'm broken  :'(

I don't have any bad feelings towards him, though I don't have much love for him either. Not sure why, maybe because he hasn't always played to his potential. And partly the Arsenal thing.

I want to feel like this but i still love him :(

Like a girlfriend you picked up who wasn't all that great looking at the start, but then developed into an absolute beauty. She then realises she can now do better and cheats on you but you take them back because they are gorgeous, everything seems fine again yet out the blue they do the dirty on you again! When she finally decides to break it off for good, you can’t help but still want them back even though they've hurt you so much but you know they'll never come back...fuck i'm broken  :'(

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: