Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Tevez technically a better player?  :dowiespin:

In my opinion he is.

Fair enough, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, it's just in my humble there aren't many players technically better than RvP and Tevez, although technically good, certainly isn't.

Guest firetotheworks

Surpised by people on here like. I really thought everyone would see Tevez as a better player. Which I do.

Surpised by people on here like. I really thought everyone would see Tevez as a better player. Which I do.

Tevez is better at holding up play, creating and rattling defences. I'd say he has quite a lot better dribbling technique. Van Persie is brilliant at making space for himself and is probably the best volleyer of a ball I've seen. He is technically superb at striking the ball off both feet. You can't get much better than him as a striker of the ball

Tevez is better at holding up play, creating and rattling defences. I'd say he has quite a lot better dribbling technique. Van Persie is brilliant at making space for himself and is probably the best volleyer of a ball I've seen. He is technically superb at striking the ball off both feet. You can't get much better than him as a striker of the ball

The other thing you get with Tevez is tenacity - he's a mega twat, but he can, on his own, lift a team/fans in a way that I don't necessarily think RvP is able to do. Both are brilliant, however.

Maybe but technique wise RVP is in another league which is what the argument was in the first place.

Anyway McGarry has an awful record with transfers and said the same exact thing 2 months ago.

Football Agent ‏@FootballAgent49

Liverpool are trying to hijack Sunderlands move for Adam Johnson

probably s**** but would be a strange move if true

Trying to reunite Middlesbrough's wing partnership from the season they went down

Football Agent ‏@FootballAgent49

Liverpool are trying to hijack Sunderlands move for Adam Johnson

probably shite but would be a strange move if true

Doesn't make any sense, Johnson would come at a fairly reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johnson293

Put this in here for now, until/unless anything more official comes out...

@BackPage

Newcastle have made a £6mil bid for Ajax right back Gregory van der Wiel as their move to sign Lille fullback Mathieu Debuchy stalls. #NUFC