Twitter nonsense

Thespence

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

Have I missed his point? Genuine question btw.

I think he's implying that the new owners are hogging spotlight they shouldn't be in, despite everyone being able to pretty quickly show him SJH also doing these laps back in the day.

Unfortunately he's worded it ambiguously enough that he can just play dumb to those accusations and state it was a genuine question, even though everyone knows he's just being an antagonistic prick which is exactly why it'd be better if these people just got no engagement at all.

Just now, NE27 said:

Have I missed his point? Genuine question btw.

I imagine its him having a go at the owners for being on the pitch after the match on Monday, claiming the usual sportswashing patter. Then he's tweeted that after obviously not searching for any pictures of SJH on the pitch when chairman to gaslight followers into thinking SJH never did that but the Saudi linked owners have done to prove further sportswashing shite.

He's now just been shown up as a bell end by the countless pictures of SJH with fans.

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

Dig at Staveley/Reuben/Ghoudoussi for going on pitch Monday. Second dig at Reuben this week.

Shows what a shit reporter he is, there are plenty of photos of Hall on the pitch during the Keegan years. Trying to make a point that something didn't happen (to have a go at the current ownership ), when the evidence is readily available, is laughable journalism.

I’ve mentioned this before, but I would grudgingly respect Tariq and Delaney’s views on sportswashing if they have been wholly consistent on the matter all the way through. But they haven’t, it doesn’t take a scrupulous search to see both we’re deafeningly quiet on Abramovich for years, even complimentary in some cases, until the prevailing political winds made that untenable.

Tariq in particular seems to have a personal vendetta against Staveley, and by extension Howe.

Edited by TheInfiniteOdyssey

Guest reefatoon

I'm not bothered if people have genuine worries/concerns or not in favour. But fucking shit like that is really scraping the desperation barrel and just makes them look like the petty little cunts they are.

Absolute shit effort by the utter whopper.

Journalism, for the most part, is now about clicks and interactions instead of meticulous research and informed opinions.

The owners will be criticised for almost anything but that is a ridiculous dig that only shows he has no idea in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Tariq in particular seems to have a personal vendetta against Staveley, and by extension Howe.

I noticed he's went in on Howe a few times.

They're fizzing he didn't give them the soundbite they craved and so now is seemingly a full fledged Saudi lover.

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

They're fizzing he didn't give them the soundbite they craved and so now is seemingly a full fledged Saudi lover.

Ironically Tuchel also gave meaningless soundbites on the Abramovich issue and he was lauded for it.

Conveniently forgotten that he went on record to dedicate his Club World Cup victory to his boss just a few weeks earlier as well.

6 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Has (to my knowledge, open to being stood corrected) never went for Guardiola to the same extent even though the UAE and KSA have the same abhorrent record on human rights, are military allies and are committing atrocities in Yemen together and all the rest of it.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

8 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

I’ve mentioned this before, but I would grudgingly respect Tariq and Delaney’s views on sportswashing if they have been wholly consistent on the matter all the way through. But they haven’t, it doesn’t take a scrupulous search to see both we’re deafeningly quiet on Abramovich for years, even complimentary in some cases, until the prevailing political winds made that untenable.

Really struggle with this sports washing thing. The furthest thing from my mind after the Arsenal game and all the scenes on the pitch was the kingdom of Saudia Arabia, or how nice they are because of some progress with the club. So strange man.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Really struggle with this sports washing thing. The furthest thing from my mind after the Arsenal game and all the scenes on the pitch was the kingdom of Saudia Arabia, or how nice they are because of some progress with the club. So strange man.

The reporting / reaction on such an issue never going to be sincere anyway due to the inescapable, underlying dynamic of football tribalism.

2 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Delaney a guy who works for a company owned by a ex KGB officer ?? 

Oh and a Saudi ?

He's might be a hypocrite, but he's actually written some very good pieces of late. Particularly on the World Cup.

Just now, The Prophet said:

He's might be a hypocrite, but he's actually written some very good pieces of late. Particularly on the World Cup.

Not questioning his writing ability.. 

Just his fakeness 

3 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Not questioning his writing ability.. 

Just his fakeness 

Oh aye, I've said it many times before, but at least he uses his platform to bang the drum regarding Sportswashing, human rights abuses in football, etc. Even if he is a thoroughly unlikeable chap.