Twitter nonsense

Thespence

On 24/06/2023 at 10:24, BonesJones said:

Are these ITK types just looking to be loved or is there some monetary reward for them?

I don't know Tw@tter well enough, thank god.

I think the ITKs (and a lot of the podcasters and self appointed mouthpieces) just have nothing going on in their lives, so like to delude themselves into thinking that they are an important part of the club. There are some who just want to try and milk the club for clout, but a lot of these people are genuinely mental and seriously need help.

18 minutes ago, ilikenewcastle said:

I think the ITKs (and a lot of the podcasters and self appointed mouthpieces) just have nothing going on in their lives, so like to delude themselves into thinking that they are an important part of the club. There are some who just want to try and milk the club for clout, but a lot of these people are genuinely mental and seriously need help.

I think there's a strange mix. Aside from the genuine mentally ill like burnsie, I think a lot are people that have managed to get a snippet of inside info by sheer chance and then can't live without that buzz of feeling special.

Look at the 'Geordie dentist'. Can't even remember what his original ITK was about but I recall it was pretty solid? But then he felt the need to be forever ITK whilst knowing fuck all. Yet he's still cultivated that in to regular podcast appearances and whatnot.

Strikes me as not much more than low level grifting at best.

No offence to whoever it was but even on here, wasn't there someone that got team lineups an hour or two early fairly recently? That was all fun and games and then they started branching out in to stuff about the takeover/transfers that was so pointlessly vague they couldn't be proven nor disproven, just struck me as being for the rush of feeling ITK.

Edited by wormy

Think you can monetise Twitter through paid subscriptions for additional exclusive content, not sure what sane person would pay for fake itk subs though but some may seeing as they tweet questions to these guys and lap up the bollocks they get back. Might be what drives them, spout made up bollocks, get large following, target additional content subscriptions, with 14k followers if 1% take out a £5pm sub that’s £700pm for talking bollocks. Even if you’re hit rate was 0.5% still £350pm.

19 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

That Sean Casey account should be seen as a cry for help tbh. 

Burnsie is worse. He’s like that cunt from Split with all his multiple accounts and personalities interacting.

IMG_5023.jpeg.82f8967b16e95240a04c65172da99cdf.jpeg

Proud to know nowt, pleased not to bother with Twitter….and yet that makes me feel as smug as some of these self proclaimed journalists (that’s the real grind for me, journalists…come off it!)

36 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

That Sean Casey account should be seen as a cry for help tbh. 

It’s a funny one because I came across a video/podcast thing he was on and he seemed well and straightforward. Didn’t claim to really be a ITK. Just threads the noises from all the journalists and elsewhere he hears and makes judgement calls on transfers. So no different to what I would do if asked to give my opinion if a transfer will happen.

Think it’s his judgment that leads to these opinions at times more the issue 🙂 

42 minutes ago, wormy said:

I think there's a strange mix. Aside from the genuine mentally ill like burnsie, I think a lot are people that have managed to get a snippet of inside info by sheer chance and then can't live without that buzz of feeling special.

Look at the 'Geordie dentist'. Can't even remember what his original ITK was about but I recall it was pretty solid? But then he felt the need to be forever ITK whilst knowing fuck all. Yet he's still cultivated that in to regular podcast appearances and whatnot.

No offence to whoever it was but even on here, wasn't there someone that got team lineups an hour or two early fairly recently? That was all fun and games and then they started branching out in to stuff about the takeover/transfers that was so pointlessly vague they couldn't be proven nor disproven, just struck me as being for the rush of feeling ITK.

He was never ITK though was he?

I’m sure he first came to the forefront with the BZG takeover saga and claimed to know people involved.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m sure he first came to the forefront with the BZG takeover saga and claimed to know people involved.

Claimed to be informed but wasn’t and knew fuck all. Living in Dubai seemed to be his USP on why he might know. I lived in London but didn’t know what Staveley and the Reubens were doing but on his basis could claim equal qualification.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Geordie dentist? As I say I can't even remember what information he came to prominence on the back of. For some reason I thought it was something that came somewhat true but happy to be corrected if he was 100% unadulterated gobshite from the start because that's definitely all he's been since then.

Just now, LFEE said:

I know nothing of this “Burnsie” I keep hearing getting mentioned but I think I can confidently say you are getting mixed up. He’s not the Geordie Dentist. That’s a bloke called Mitch who is mates with Steve Wraith and the NUFC Matters clan.

Nah I know burnsie is separate and in a whole tier of his own. He's just a freak that has had multiple accounts on twitter running fake rumours and replying to himself. Think he made a dipshit of himself on here for a while too.

I was just using the Geordie dentist as a separate example of someone that I think got high on the fumes of his own bullshit when he first gained some traction and now can't live without pretending to be ITK.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

It’s a funny one because I came across a video/podcast thing he was on and he seemed well and straightforward. Didn’t claim to really be a ITK. Just threads the noises from all the journalists and elsewhere he hears and makes judgement calls on transfers. So no different to what I would do if asked to give my opinion if a transfer will happen.

Think it’s his judgment that leads to these opinions at times more the issue 🙂 

I thought it was established it was another alias for Burnsie but sounds like I got that wrong, maybe I dreamt it [emoji38] Still a helmet on twitter mind, but fair play if he's a bit better away from it.

3 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Claimed to be informed but wasn’t and knew fuck all. Living in Dubai seemed to be his USP on why he might know. I lived in London but didn’t know what Staveley and the Reubens were doing but on his basis could claim equal qualification.

Doesn’t even live in Dubai. Lives up the road in Ajman. 

9 hours ago, wormy said:

The Geordie dentist was another fake ‘ITK’.  Didn’t pick up that BZG was run by a fake sheikh when even a brief perusal of their website & realising that the bloke just shared a similar name to genuine Abu Dhabi royalty would have pointed him that way.

They’re all just weird, tiresome wankers. Fuck knows who actually listens to them.  The only surprising element is that Wraith clearly has contacts with ex-players.