Twitter nonsense

Thespence

13 hours ago, Dokko said:

If someone offered me 10x my wage to work in Saudi I'd be off....wouldn't even take the family.

Even if you were already a multi millionaire who could easily pack in today and never have a fear of yourself or your family ever having to consider needing to work ?

28 minutes ago, madras said:

Even if you were already a multi millionaire who could easily pack in today and never have a fear of yourself or your family ever having to consider needing to work ?

Think of all the good you could do for charity, food banks, extended family, the next several generations of your family though. 

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Think of all the good you could do for charity, food banks, extended family, the next several generations of your family though. 

I could do that anyway as a mega multi millionaire.

Even on a personal level, I'll be financially richer working until 67 but I want out as soon as possible.

3 minutes ago, madras said:

I could do that anyway as a mega multi millionaire.

Even on a personal level, I'll be financially richer working until 67 but I want out as soon as possible.

Imagine what you could go as a billionaire for a few years work? 

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Imagine what you could go as a billionaire for a few years work? 

Everyone could in theory. Work longer purely for the money (ie no need to work)and give more as a result.

Edited by madras

1 hour ago, madras said:

100%. At that stage I'd be working for the benefit of others, which I'm doing now, but on a much smaller scale. 

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

100%. At that stage I'd be working for the benefit of others, which I'm doing now, but on a much smaller scale. 

Not me. Wouldn't mind doing volunteering but that would be much more on my terms but then I'll bet the Benzemas etc of this world are keeping the vast majority of what they earn.

27 minutes ago, madras said:

Not me. Wouldn't mind doing volunteering but that would be much more on my terms but then I'll bet the Benzemas etc of this world are keeping the vast majority of what they earn.

Course they will. The rich are greedy. The later in life you come into money the more you appreciate it and the help it can bring to others.

6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Course they will. The rich are greedy. The later in life you come into money the more you appreciate it and the help it can bring to others.

Like you say the rich are greedy. It's why I'd opt out for something else.

He’s just a Qatari mouthpiece.

If he was as critical for Qatar, as he is for others, then his claims would be valid. Like Richard Keys and Andy Gray though, he’s just used in the Qatari-Saudi propaganda war.