Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Does best mean 'done the best job?'

Because as human beings 3 of them are essentially pondlife. I can't split Carver, Pardew or Bruce as they're all utterly rancid pieces of pigshit wrapped in dogshit. McLaren is merely despicable and incompetent 

McClaren has to be the worst as he spent a reasonable chunk of cash and got us relegated. However, you could see what he was trying to do at times. The side was just soft-centered with no spine and littered with terrible attitudes and ultimately left him as high and dry as his front tuft.

Bruce for the sheer depression of the footy, condescending and self-promoting pressers and complete semblance of any plan other than defend deep and give it Maxi comes in only slightly ahead of Steve Mc. We did stay up, that's all you can say in any defence of him.

Carver was a knacker and took a fairly poor team from upper mid-table to a brush with relegation. He was well-meaning and thick whereas Bruce was thick too but also a proper cunt constantly trying to appear well-meaning. We didn't go down and as he didn't spend a penny and was only an interim penny pinching method he's third bottom for me.

Then Pards. Awful, awful period. 5th season was alright but clearly unsustainable. The rest utterly brutal. Slimy horrid prick.

Then Rafa.

Then Howe.

I actually rate McClaren higher then Bruce, atleast with him there was some semblance of a plan with how we tried to play football, he also seemed like a genuine person, and when it started to go really off the rails you could physically see how much it meant to him.

Bruce had none of that and basically relied on luck, he was contemptuous towards the fans, and had the media in his corner telling us how good he was despite what we saw with our own eyes.

For me:

Carver

Bruce

McClaren

Pardew

Rafa

Howe

The word Cunt is by far the worst word on the English language, but those 3 (Pardew, Bruce and Carver) were the epitome of it, with a papers width between Pardew and Bruce sitting upon top of the cunt tree.

Edited by Bimpy474

1 minute ago, Bimpy474 said:

The word Cunt is by far the worst word on the English language, but those 3 (Pardew, Bruce and Carver) were the epitome of it, with a papers width between Pardew and Bruce sitting upon top of the cunt tree.

potty mouth

"[Official] Newcastle was preparing to attack and voila! Offer of 37M + 8M bonus and % on resale. The Rennes board takes time to study the offer."

This chap thinks we've bid for Lovro Majer. Tiny following but seems to report on Rennes a fair bit.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"[Official] Newcastle was preparing to attack and voila! Offer of 37M + 8M bonus and % on resale. The Rennes board takes time to study the offer."

This chap thinks we've bid for Lovro Majer. Tiny following but seems to report on Rennes a fair bit.

Just reading the replies and most are from Rennes fans who are taking this guy very seriously.

2 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Just reading the replies and most are from Rennes fans who are taking this guy very seriously.

I have no idea. Could be like the bloke who broke the Tonali news or could be the French Sean Casey.

2 hours ago, Mattoon said:

The replies to this just made me lose the contents of my stomach, how do so many people think Pardew was "streets ahead" of our Rafa????

In order of the *gritted teeth* job they did.

Howe

Benitez

Pardew

Bruce

Carver

McClaren

In order of feeling towards them, top being like the most and bottom being hate the most. For me anyway.

Howe

Benitez

McClaren

Carver

Pardew
Bruce

Feels harsh on Benitez that he isn't at least equal with Howe given I hung off every word of his when he was here tbf. But the game's the game.

McClaren did an absolutely dreadful job. Benitez proved in the final 6 games that there was a decent side there that should never ever have been relegated. Hate to think how many internationals were in that 2015-16 team. But he was just an uninspiring wet flannel who conjured up no hatred, just a 'meh'. Good analogy for the Ashley NUFC at the time tbf. I certainly had nowhere near the hatred for McClaren as I do for Bruce and Pardew.

Carver was just incompetent to the point where whenever he opened his mouth it was just embarrassing. Should never, ever have been given the job. We had 30 points from 23 matches in January when he was appointed interim manager. We just stayed up on the final day of the season with 39 points. That Carver was given the job, who almost ended up taking us down, to wait for McClaren to become available whose Derby team imploded in the Championship who ended up taking us down the following season anyway is just :lol: :lol: Thomas Tuchel said he would've been very interested in the job had we approached him when Pardew left. For fuck sake man. :lol:

Didn't have the dislike of Pardew I have now when he was here but I really resent the revisionism of him 'because 5th you know'. Been over his impact on this club many times before. Still hasn't worn off of some of our fans imo.

Despise Bruce with every fraction of my being. Without doubt the manager I've hated the most out of any. Heinous cunt.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

We're not far away from future generations trying to claim Klose was a better international footballer than Ronaldo because they've checked the stats and can see that he scored more goals at World Cups.

That 5th and two mid-table finishes are similar. They hide everything like.

Edited by Kid Icarus

12 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Unsurprisingly a lot of NUFC Twitter rate Pardew’s job here higher than Benitez. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but that infuriates me

IMO it's strictly because of the 5th season and everything else is forgotten about. People on Twitter remember that season; I remember 2012-13 and 2013-14 where we regularly got battered and excuse after excuse was made. 'Europa League's fault', 'thank God we're not in Europe', 'we can't compete with Swansea and Southampton', 'science'. Losing 0-6 at home, losing 0-3 at home to Sunderland twice on the bounce, the sheer amount of pastings we took at SJP in the second half of 2013-14.

I saw someone claim that Pardew has a 5th and a 10th placed finish. That 10th place finish forgets a huuuuge amount of context. That was 2013-14; we were 6 points off top on Boxing Day. We sold Cabaye at the end of January and fell to bits; we only won 4 of out the last 15 matches and that included a record breaking 6 consecutive defeats and a record breaking run of falling to score in 4 consecutive home matches. And the scorelines of the home defeats post Cabaye; 0-3, 0-4, 0-3, 0-4, 1-2. That second half of 2013-14 was the most miserable I've ever been as a Newcastle fan until the COVID era Bruceball.

As you can tell, any of our fans trying to dress that season up as a positive for Pardew has me absolutely rattled. :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

3 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

People say that, but I use cunt on a daily basis, and sometimes I even use it affectionately.  Though not Pardew et al - they’re cunts

There are other words to describe people perjoratively which I’d never use though.  

QED George Carlin was wrong re seven words

Edited by TheBrownBottle

6 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

People say that, but I use cunt on a daily basis, and sometimes I even use it affectionately.  Though not Pardew et al - they’re cunts

There are other words to describe people perjoratively which I’d never use though.  

QED George Carlin was wrong re seven words

George did expand on the seven words later on.

8 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

He’s a poor man’s Modric tbh. Good player but can’t believe he’s still in his mid twenties; could have sworn he was pushing 30.

Edited by McCormick

19 hours ago, 54 said:

I actually rate McClaren higher then Bruce, atleast with him there was some semblance of a plan with how we tried to play football, he also seemed like a genuine person, and when it started to go really off the rails you could physically see how much it meant to him.

Bruce had none of that and basically relied on luck, he was contemptuous towards the fans, and had the media in his corner telling us how good he was despite what we saw with our own eyes.

For me:

Carver

Bruce

McClaren

Pardew

Rafa

Howe

This was exactly my list, aside from you doing it worst to best when everyone else had done it the other way and making me jump for a second thinking you'd put Carver first :lol:

As an aside, anyone who has Rafa anywhere lower than 2nd needs their hard drive checked.