Liverpool have

reached an Agreement with Newcastle over the

Signing of Yohan Cabaye.

#LFC #NUFC

Expand

:lol:

You need to get out more.

I always keep a browser open on twitter #nufc when transfer window is o its way.

This thread though entertains me greatly as Dave hates it so much.

:D

I like us getting in players for the future but it would be nice to see a few of them get close to the first team at some point. We already have Streete, Satka, Good and Mbabu at centre back who don't seem anywhere near. Obviously they are all still young but it would be nice to start seeing our youth investment coming to the fore. Where is Bigi at the moment? Dummett seems to have disappeared, what is Campbell doing? Ferguson? Sammy is even struggling to get on the bench ahead of the useless Obertan ffs!

France Football is bollocks 99.9.9.9.% of the time.

They are usually first to report whatever is in the French press

Exactly its a news hub..... thats all it is, check the source and if they are the source then its bollocks.

Their own sources don't know anything and used to get hits, depends entirely who the source is.

I like us getting in players for the future but it would be nice to see a few of them get close to the first team at some point. We already have Streete, Satka, Good and Mbabu at centre back who don't seem anywhere near. Obviously they are all still young but it would be nice to start seeing our youth investment coming to the fore. Where is Bigi at the moment? Dummett seems to have disappeared, what is Campbell doing? Ferguson? Sammy is even struggling to get on the bench ahead of the useless Obertan ffs!

Majority of the ones mentioned will be at Whitley Park tonight at 7pm if you miss them? Jonas will be there for an added bonus.

Majority of the ones mentioned will be at Whitley Park tonight at 7pm if you miss them? Jonas will be there for an added bonus.

If it wasn't for the 500 mile round trip and me being half dead I'd probably buy you a Bovril, unfortunately those circumstances rule me out tonight :lol: :thup:

If it wasn't for the 500 mile round trip and me being half dead I'd probably buy you a Bovril, unfortunately those circumstances rule me out tonight :lol: :thup:

Fucking part timers  :huff: