Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

How come no one ever thinks to take a picture?

My thoughts as well. It seems odd, If you had seen that surely you'd get a photo.

Because it's bullshit no doubt.

Yeah most likely still. Worth a post :lol:

Trying to explain Hatem's poor showing ? I know i'll say he was pissed up Friday night :lol:

Guest bimpy474

My thoughts as well. It seems odd, If you had seen that surely you'd get a photo.

Trying to explain Hatem's poor showing ? I know i'll say he was p*ssed up Friday night :lol:

:lol: the thing with it was I saw the original tweet Friday and then he was so bad Saturday I was like.... But yeah he prob just had a shocker, it was really really bad though

The way he played i thought he'd been drinking at midday Saturday :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Trying to explain Hatem's poor showing ? I know i'll say he was p*ssed up Friday night :lol:

:lol: the thing with it was I saw the original tweet Friday and then he was so bad Saturday I was like.... But yeah he prob just had a shocker, it was really really bad though

Honestly never seen him play that badly for us, he has had games where he does too much but it wasn't even that he could barely control the ball, got rid as much as he could.

Also he kept slowing the play down, even when he did have an isolated one on one situation.

Guest bimpy474

Honestly never seen him play that badly for us, he has had games where he does too much but it wasn't even that he could barely control the ball, got rid as much as he could.

Also he kept slowing the play down, even when he did have an isolated one on one situation.

It was really weird, just seems completely not arsed by any of it. When we got that free kick that santon wasted I was surprised He didn't step up and at least throw his hat in for it

Oh yes, fwiw i hate that shifting of a free kick, all it does is give the attackers a chance to shut it down. Just hit it so you have the ten yards to play with.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew has always let Ben Arfa do what he wants. Why do you all think he likes him so much?

The bloke hasn't got any power, the players know it and take full advantage.

I'd agree with that, he's got very little authority it seems.

Thought that was why they got rid of Hughton  :dontknow:

Guest icemanblue

Pardew has always let Ben Arfa do what he wants. Why do you all think he likes him so much?

:lol: Every fucking thread, man.

I'm sure, by now, you really don't need made up bollocks to have your go. If Hatem was out in Jesmond on a Friday night, hundreds of people would have saw him.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: Every fucking thread, man.

I'm sure, by now, you really don't need made up bollocks to have your go. If Hatem was out in Jesmond on a Friday night, hundreds of people would have saw him.

Aye and as was discussed earlier, someone would surely have took a picture.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't Dekka say they needed someone with more experience? :lol:

He did but i've also seen things about the players having to much sway with the manager, Barton, Nolan, Smith and Harper etc.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't Dekka say they needed someone with more experience? :lol:

He did but i've also seen things about the players having to much sway with the manager, Barton, Nolan, Smith and Harper etc.

Yeah same . Think the official line was experience. That Pard experience :lol:

How can that be a reason though, in respect to Pardew. He was an unsuccessful manager, he may have had experience but so have many crap managers. He got the job because he was willing to work for Ashley under the constraints Ashley has put in place.

That and the idiot was never ever going to a job this big, and he wouldn't get one on ability either, which makes him being our manager even more galling.

• 4 weeks later...

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 4m

Jan transfer - #NUFC have a £6m fee agreed with #QPR for Loic Remy, on top of £2m we're paying for his loan spell, says @simonbirdmirror.

Expand

If that's true, wahay! :D

Pardew said there was something in place, but it was complicated. Hopefully that just means complicated as in 'as long as he's not a rapist', complicated.

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 4m

Jan transfer - #NUFC have a £6m fee agreed with #QPR for Loic Remy, on top of £2m we're paying for his loan spell, says @simonbirdmirror.

Expand

That would be great, however knowing this club they would fuck it up by selling Ben Arfa.

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 4m

Expand

If that's true, wahay! :D

Pardew said there was something in place, but it was complicated. Hopefully that just means complicated as in 'as long as he's not a rapist', complicated.

I thought that too. Thought he simply didn't want to bring up the fact he could potentially still go to jail for rape. It's basically unspoken by the club but it's the only reason he is here now on loan and not brought permanently in the summer.

Maybe we've heard he's not going to get charged.

If we have agents in the CPS I'm well impressed.

His solicitors could well know the evidence against him is "pants" and they have advised that there is no way he will be sent to prison on the claims made against him.  His agent informs QPR and NUFC.  Deal can be agreed.

Not that heard.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Maybe we've heard he's not going to get charged.

If we have agents in the CPS I'm well impressed.

Did it cross your mind that i may have meant, his solicitor may have heard from the CPS and relayed that to him and his agent, then on to us ?.