Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Maybe we've heard he's not going to get charged.

If we have agents in the CPS I'm well impressed.

His solicitors could well know the evidence against him is "pants" and they have advised that there is no way he will be sent to prison on the claims made against him.  His agent informs QPR and NUFC.  Deal can be agreed.

Not that heard.  :lol:

What Gimp said.

Guest TurboTrev

I would imagine it's complicated because, despite us having a deal in place, other clubs will be interested in him and, unfortunately, he will be interested in other clubs.

• 1 month later...

Rumours flying about on here about Andy Carroll's impending retirement.

thats daft even by twitters standards. That said while it wouldn't be funny in one sense (ie sympathy for Carroll) I would find it funny in how screwed Allerdyce would be

Tbh I think all parties would be delighted. Wham would get their money back and be able to spend in the jan window while Carroll will get his entire potential career earnings all paid up in one go and he can go and party himself in to the ground.

101 Great Goals ‏@101greatgoals 1h

Wolves striker Leigh Griffiths celebrates goal with tribute to Family Guy’s Brian Griffin [Picture] http://bit.ly/18mx2BZ

BaByl1fCIAAMb9R.jpg

Major apologies on the Brian Griffin post - we genuinely thought it was a reference to Family Guy. Sorry to anyone offended.

:lol:

Newcastle: Pardew eyes Lyon midfielder

SportsDirect News-10 minutes agoShare

Newcastle United could be set to make yet another raid on Ligue 1 with manager Alan Pardew identifying Lyon midfielder Gueida Fofana as a priority January ...

Newcastle: Pardew eyes Lyon midfielder

SportsDirect News-10 minutes agoShare

Newcastle United could be set to make yet another raid on Ligue 1 with manager Alan Pardew identifying Lyon midfielder Gueida Fofana as a priority January ...

Never heard of him tbh.

Wolves striker Leigh Griffiths celebrates goal with tribute to Family Guy’s Brian Griffin [Picture] http://bit.ly/18mx2BZ

BaByl1fCIAAMb9R.jpg

Major apologies on the Brian Griffin post - we genuinely thought it was a reference to Family Guy. Sorry to anyone offended.

:lol:

Seems to have switched from Nick Griffin to Brian.