Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I think Tom Huddlestone would be a "best fit" replacement if we are to stick with Pardew and his "just get da fackin ball in da box" strategy. Pinpoint accurate direct passes pinged into Cisse/Shola/De Jong's head, as opposed to Cabaye's floated balls which are less accurate and more difficult to knock down/win.

I'd rather buy no one.

I think Tom Huddlestone would be a "best fit" replacement if we are to stick with Pardew and his "just get da fackin ball in da box" strategy. Pinpoint accurate direct passes pinged into Cisse/Shola/De Jong's head, as opposed to Cabaye's floated balls which are less accurate and more difficult to knock down/win.

I actually like Huddlestone

Guest Roger Kint

Shelvey, Fer , Amalfitano that's 3 CM that are half decent in the league and won't cost a fortune.

We would pay a lot for the first two man and the 3rd cant get a game for WBA most the time :lol:

I'd be livid with any of them signings :lol:

Luckily none will happen :lol:

@SamuelDeCosta2: Newcastle in talks with Montpellier and the representatives of Remy Cabella over a late deal #NUFC

:yao:

We want £80m oh go on then loan deal"

:mackems:

There was a Ravel Morrison one on twitter I decided not to bother posting but yours wins hands own.

:D

Skirge should agree not to post 'til 1st July if he has any integrity.

:lol:

He'll be on in a minute.

Cwarr07 has said we have actually signed Grenier but decided not to announce it until today to scare the mackems. Probably talking bollocks though the fkn idiot!!

Skirge should agree not to post 'til 1st July if he has any integrity.

:lol:

He'll be on in a minute.

Cwarr07 has said we have actually signed Grenier but decided not to announce it until today to scare the mackems. Probably talking bollocks though the fkn idiot!!

That lad is probably mentally disturbed.

• 1 month later...
Guest palnese

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker 22m

Reports in Spain that Man City have offered €200m for Messi. Maybe we will see how he fares on a wet, cold Tuesday night in Stoke.

Stoke should just invite barca to play a friendly there on a Tuesday night in the summer. It'll probably be raining even in July. He'll smash them for 8 goals and that'll be the end of it.

Reports in Spain that Man City have offered €200m for Messi. Maybe we will see how he fares on a wet, cold Tuesday night in Stoke.

€200m? That'd be so fucking ridiculous. Even Barcelona couldn't say no to that ffs.

Can't see him leaving Barcelona right now. Would he even fancy moving leagues?

Especially now that he's consistently vomiting and the doctors still haven't made a pregnancy test. He might be a woman after all.

€200m? That'd be so fucking ridiculous. Even Barcelona couldn't say no to that ffs.

Course they can, no value in selling.