Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Apparently that text was from Haris Vuckic.

Isn't he still in rotherham? And can he even speak/write english?

yes and I should hope so given he's been in the country long enough to have at least picked up enough english to get by.

He's been here for a fair few years so would imagine he can manage conversations in english that include written

Where did you see that?

Twitter  :lol:

Someone also rubbished the rumour but mentioned that Ashley is in fact back in the UK.

:lol:

Like he is sacked.

Who are we kidding?

please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!please be true!!!

Guest chicken little

Twitter  :lol:

Someone also rubbished the rumour but mentioned that Ashley is in fact back in the UK.

too cheap for an international plan for his phone, innit

I have that seen in my head from the end the disney film Blackhole, where the mad professor appears to be cast in hell and encased in his robot maximillian. Pardew is our punishment

He's been here for a fair few years so would imagine he can manage conversations in english that include written

http://www.miataturbo.net/attachments/diy-turbo-discussion-14/96179-fic-injector-black-friday-sale-maybe-futurama-fry-not-sure-if-jpg?dateline=1386010780

I should know better then to read the last few pages. Sheer problem that I've nobody to speak to about rumors unless I'm on here or messaging someone, so I just stew away thinking what-if.

Won't believe anything until he's gone. Then there's the part of me that thinks whoever we get in will be chosen by Ashley and whoever the fuck else. It's time he paid decent wages for a good manager once again.

Responding to someone suggesting Bruce might be in the frame..

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 14m

@tt9m Someone with knowledge mentioned this to me yesterday. That's not a bad bet (Bruce 66/1 to be next NUFC manager).