Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I've always like Bruce - fairly unpopular opinion however.

Actually, I find that anyone who is actually from Newcastle hates him whereas the rest of us don't mind him. Guess that's the heightened sense of local rivalry you guys have. Don't get me wrong, I hate Sunderland but not in the blood-spitting way that a lot of you folk do (rightly so) :lol:

Nah, he wont be coming here, he burnt whatever respect he had by managing sunderland and looking like a right chump when we dusted them 5-1.

And besides that, he has the same midset of Pardew, defend and stop the other team first.

Bruce :anguish: is this what it's come to. No thanks

It is getting bad when people want Bruce or would accept Bruce.  :lol: :lol:

Bruce has done absolute wonders at Hull and has made some fantastic signings. They've basically lost by 3 goals on two occasions and rarely get battered, not to mention beating us when we were semi-decent and beating Liverpool. This is a team consisting of shite like Meyler and Elmohamady in midfield, Curtis Davies and Paul McShit in defence. Call him a shit manager but he's got them playing above themselves.

Bruce :anguish: is this what it's come to. No thanks

It is getting bad when people want Bruce or would accept Bruce.  :lol: :lol:

Bruce has done absolute wonders at Hull and has made some fantastic signings. They've basically lost by 3 goals on two occasions and rarely get battered, not to mention beating us when we were semi-decent and beating Liverpool. This is a team consisting of s**** like Meyler and Elmohamady in midfield, Curtis Davies and Paul McShit in defence. Call him a s*** manager but he's got them playing above themselves.

Steve Bruce.

Steve Bruce

Steve Bruce.

:lol: :lol:

He's an awful bottom to mid table munter man. 

Guest chopey

If laudrup is not installed as the next Newcastle manager I will hold my breath until I turn purple, that will teach them.

Bruce man, wastes boat loads of cash on players who have a half decent season then spam out, packs a midfield 5 out with 1 up top and says "come at me bro"

Aye he has done canny with Hull.  But HULL BUT Steve Bruce.

Chelsea have played 4-5-1 for ages and it can be very effective against certain teams. And fwiw, Hull played 4-4-2 with Jelavic and Long up front against Arsenal. Yes, they lost, but they created chances, they weren't defending the shit out of the game.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bruce is a decent enough average manager in general, probably at the top of the average pile. But no thanks. I quite like him though. This job would finish him though. I don't think he can handle pressure. Look at what the 5-1 did to him. He took it hugely personally and it overtook him.

Bruce :lol: f*** off. He's as average as they come. Some people actually saying they'd take him here?

Over Pardew? Absolutely. Trying to be realistic while some live in cloud cuckoo land, talking about Zeman :lol: Totally pointless.

Bruce :lol: f*** off. He's as average as they come. Some people actually saying they'd take him here?

It is a sign of how low we all are. Anything seems like it would be an improvement. When you hear things like even "Souness wasn't this bad" you know things have taken the worst kind of turn.

But can we realistically hope for someone better than Pardew if we ever sack him? Of course we could get someone better but I don't trust we will. Its a bloody lottery.