Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Wouldn’t take a genius to see a player get clattered, react angrily, and go ahead and make up a tunnel bust up story. 

Why would anybody who witnessed it go ahead and tell this Penman chap? Would they only tell this Penman chap? 

NUFC Twitter is absolutely feral like. Full of fucking creeps trying to meme themselves into 'media personalities', they all need their hard drives checked. Do other clubs have a similar amount of freaks these days, or is it just us?

19 minutes ago, Ste said:

Wouldn’t take a genius to see a player get clattered, react angrily, and go ahead and make up a tunnel bust up story. 

Why would anybody who witnessed it go ahead and tell this Penman chap? Would they only tell this Penman chap? 

Doesn’t Penman live in Dubai. Another Dentist-esque Walter Mitty character?

26 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Doesn’t Penman live in Dubai. Another Dentist-esque Walter Mitty character?

I know the dentist is the master of waiting for a story to break or confirmation from the club before he tells everyone that he knew about it a week before. 

They’re a funny group. A lot of shadow accounts targeting abuse at people, and they seem to come out with questionable comments which turn out to be a mysterious hacker. 

3 hours ago, Ste said:

I know the dentist is the master of waiting for a story to break or confirmation from the club before he tells everyone that he knew about it a week before. 

They’re a funny group. A lot of shadow accounts targeting abuse at people, and they seem to come out with questionable comments which turn out to be a mysterious hacker. 

Hastie the Homophobe?

Keith the Misogynist?

Bunch of whack jobs, and that’s without starting on Burnsie a.k.a. Split and his 40 personalities.

5 hours ago, Izakaya said:

NUFC Twitter is absolutely feral like. Full of fucking creeps trying to meme themselves into 'media personalities', they all need their hard drives checked. Do other clubs have a similar amount of freaks these days, or is it just us?

Twitter full stop is feral....it's like watching an episode of Benidorm played out in real time

26 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Yeah stop posting twitter nonsense in the twitter nonsense thread. 

Should delete this thread and give these cunts no more air time…

6 hours ago, HTT II said:

Stop promoting his shit and that of other fucking Twitter bell ends!

*Checks sign above the door*

It’s literally what the thread is for, man.  You’ll be telling me to stop posting about the NFL in the NFL thread next.

4 hours ago, Sima said:

*Checks sign above the door*

It’s literally what the thread is for, man.  You’ll be telling me to stop posting about the NFL in the NFL thread next.

Aye but whenever someone shares the shite from that gobshite, it just gives him more air time. Don’t do that and he’ll quickly lose his ‘voice’!

Guest Biggsbond14
On 10/02/2022 at 07:45, Ste said:

That dentist blokes voice is like a air conditioning machine drones on until I fucked the lot of them off wraith and all his dick licking chums 

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

Fuck is going on with NUFC Twitter and some comments Pardew has made?

Bloke is an absolute cunt but loads are fawning over him this morning.

I've not looked but I'm guessing he's dared to come out with some cliché 'sleeping giant' stuff that completely contradicts the way he'd talk the club down when he actually had a role in it?

If football fans are anything it's certainly fickle. :lol: He can say as much nice stuff about the club as he wants. He can still fuck off.