Twitter nonsense

Thespence

18 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

That is weird as fuck. I need to look at this properly. A tree didn't just fall on that. 

Both cars have been landed on, haven’t they?

Edit - nah I was wrong with my thoughts.

Cheeky little parking ticket in the door compartment :lol: 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

That's Twitter for you. Not going to act like there isn't any overlap with the growing mentality on here and the fanbase as a whole though. I think it's definitely a minority at the moment, but it seems like 3 months after 14 years was all it took for some to take the club's new position for granted and start going on like spoiled bairns. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

17 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

That's Twitter for you. Not going to act like there isn't any overlap with the growing mentality on here and the fanbase as a whole though. I think it's definitely a minority at the moment, but it seems like 3 months after 14 years was all it took for some to take the club's new position for granted and start going on like spoiled bairns. 

Well be complaining about a lack of CL football soon

23 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Twitter is a f**king disease.

People on it have terminal symptoms, and those that pay attention to it are carriers.

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

Twitter is a f**king disease.

People on it have terminal symptoms, and those that pay attention to it are carriers.

Think I lost 5-10 years on my life expectancy from spending time on twitter during the takeover saga. Will never return to that absolute cancer of a platform

1 minute ago, BergenMagpie said:

Think I lost 5-10 years on my life expectancy from spending time on twitter during the takeover saga. Will never return to that absolute cancer of a platform

And you'll miss nothing of note. 

There's two types of posters....the true celebrities, and the ones who think that their opinions will make them relevant and/or money.

Every kid on their wants to be a Fortnite millionaire, every smartarse football fan wants to 'break the news'. That time has passed....If you want to be an internet millionaire for doing sod all, then wait/be lucky enough for the next media platform comes out.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I still cannot get my head around it.

But yeah, I still think it’s a minority albeit a vocal one 

I binned off Facebook almost two years ago, was a great decision but I joined Twitter about a year back and I really like it, I follow a tiny pool of people and enjoy a nice left-wing bubble, coupled with some comedy, poker, chess, music and gaming stuff.