Twitter nonsense

Thespence

One of his accounts, NUFCNEWS24 I think, follow a lot of Tories and racists. Despite not following the account, a few people I follow do, and as a result I was getting tweets that apparently I might like, because this account was following that Darren Grimes lad, as well as some poor hating full on BREXIT wanker MP.

Why anyone follows any of these accounts is beyond me. They're all attention seeking bellends with about as much credibility as Priti Patel speaking at a humantarian aid convention. 

Just a quick search

Even though their naive princess Eddie Howe will never get anywhere near to what Benitez has achieved in management.

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/32351-the-other-games-today-201819/page/855/#comment-6232256

0 shots all second half.

Imagine how that would be talked about if their manager wasn’t Eddie Howe.

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/35127-the-other-games-today-201920/page/387/#comment-6380041

Bournemouth 0 shots on target and 25% possession at home.

If that was a certain Spaniard Jamie Redknapp would be slaughtering him.

Jamie Redknapp

“There’s only manager in the world that can get away with this”

Yeah his name is Eddie Howe.

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/35127-the-other-games-today-201920/page/526/#comment-6418350

4 hours ago, Stifler said:

One of his accounts, NUFCNEWS24 I think, follow a lot of Tories and racists. Despite not following the account, a few people I follow do, and as a result I was getting tweets that apparently I might like, because this account was following that Darren Grimes lad, as well as some poor hating full on BREXIT wanker MP.

Didn’t you run as a Tory?

There's an absolute toucher on there pretending to be Dan Ashworth. What's more worrying though is that there's folk in the comments asking him about the progress of transfers, etc. I mean even if you are as thick as pigshit, his bio tells you its a spoof.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's an absolute toucher on there pretending to be Dan Ashworth. What's more worrying though is that there's folk in the comments asking him about the progress of transfers, etc. I mean even if you are as thick as pigshit, his bio tells you its a spoof.

I saw that and wondered if it was the Big Mike Ashley account. Not really seen what's in his account and posts though.

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I saw that and wondered if it was the Big Mike Ashley account. Not really seen what's in his account and posts though.

Could be, each to their own I guess. After work I like to kick back with a beer and watch a bit of TV, some people like to log into Twitter and pretend to be NUFC's sporting director, whatever helps you sleep at night