Twitter nonsense

Thespence

56 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Until they’re booted out for financial misdemeanours.

Let's be honest, that's never going to happen. I'm expecting a measly £1m slap on the wrist and then they'll be on their way.

3 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

Surprised we've not got shot of Fraser yet. He's not a bad player but him and Howe have come a cropper. 

Great signing for a tip Div 1 side.

He’s on £70k per week? Which team is going to pay that sort of wage? And why would he move for less? 

Just now, Manxst said:

He’s on £70k per week? Which team is going to pay that sort of wage? And why would he move for less? 

This is the problem with all of our players who we would like to move on tbh. Hayden, Lewis, Fraser, even Lascelles. All of them are capable of doing a good job for a championship club but no one wants to pay those sort of wages down there unless the player is outstanding.

If we loan Frazer to a team they dont have to pay him the full 70k. It can be split between both clubs, eg Newcastle 40k and them 30k. In an ideal world we would want him off the books completely but this sorta deal would help in the short term. 

2 minutes ago, Tina Tooner said:

If we loan Frazer to a team they dont have to pay him the full 70k. It can be split between both clubs, eg Newcastle 40k and them 30k. In an ideal world we would want him off the books completely but this sorta deal would help in the short term. 

Would he want to drop a league to get the same money though? Hopefully, if he wants to play, but who knows? It’s still a decent amount for a championship team to pay, for a player who’s barely played in the last year. 

16 minutes ago, Manxst said:

There’s no GIF or emoji that represents the anger I feel at that.

7 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Then add into it his negative attitude...

Yep. Bournemouth and NUFC now. Hardly strikes me as the happiest of folk to have around the club. More issues that cunt Bruce created along with Hendrick and Lewis.

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Surely not 😱

Someone please reassure me the Newcastle United and seahorse are just edited on and not part of the tattoos. Not that it would make the Bruno and Willock ones any better. :lol:

2 hours ago, wormy said:

Someone please reassure me the Newcastle United and seahorse are just edited on and not part of the tattoos. Not that it would make the Bruno and Willock ones any better. :lol:

I quite like the seahorse, but it's definitely just been edited on.  Would be sheer laziness not to shave the hair next to it. 

Football fans reckon Rickie Lambert has ‘lost the plot’ after the former Liverpool striker claimed talking positively to water makes it pure.

Lambert, a promotion winner with Southampton during an impressive playing career, is not afraid to air his views on life on social media. And a clip has emerged of him in a group chat talking up the benefits of talking nicely to water as opposed to being mean to it.

8 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Football fans reckon Rickie Lambert has ‘lost the plot’ after the former Liverpool striker claimed talking positively to water makes it pure.

Lambert, a promotion winner with Southampton during an impressive playing career, is not afraid to air his views on life on social media. And a clip has emerged of him in a group chat talking up the benefits of talking nicely to water as opposed to being mean to it.

https://twitter.com/louorns/status/1680005912315002881

Edited by El Prontonise