Twitter nonsense

Thespence

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Football fans reckon Rickie Lambert has ‘lost the plot’ after the former Liverpool striker claimed talking positively to water makes it pure.

Lambert, a promotion winner with Southampton during an impressive playing career, is not afraid to air his views on life on social media. And a clip has emerged of him in a group chat talking up the benefits of talking nicely to water as opposed to being mean to it.

That’s actually true though. No issue with that. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Was livid the other day and had a right go at my glass of water. Been on the toilet for the last six hours, never again. 

Sure it wasn’t the curry and 7 pints diluting the wonder of water content in the human body? 😉

4 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Football fans reckon Rickie Lambert has ‘lost the plot’ after the former Liverpool striker claimed talking positively to water makes it pure.

Lambert, a promotion winner with Southampton during an impressive playing career, is not afraid to air his views on life on social media. And a clip has emerged of him in a group chat talking up the benefits of talking nicely to water as opposed to being mean to it.

It honestly sounds like microplastics are speaking through the host they've infected.

14 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Do I have to talk to my food as well since that is mostly made up of water?

Yes it used to be called “saying grace” a showing of gratitude for having food on your plate (a lot of folk don’t know where the next meal is coming from) O0

31 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Yes it used to be called “saying grace” a showing of gratitude for having food on your plate (a lot of folk don’t know where the next meal is coming from) O0

Yeah but that was thanking God and that imaginary twat had nothing to do with why food was on the table. 

1 hour ago, Bimpy474 said:

Yeah but that was thanking God and that imaginary twat had nothing to do with why food was on the table. 

It’s whatever works for you. I like to express gratitude for my food and drink, and try and focus more on what I have rather than what I haven’t. 

5 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

It’s whatever works for you. I like to express gratitude for my food and drink, and try and focus more on what I have rather than what I haven’t. 

That's got nowt to do with thanking the imaginary twat though.

15 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I express gratitude to myself and Mrs B as we work feckin hard for what's on offer in our home, no devine intervention, just pure elbow grease. As you say that work for us, literally.