Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Would love him here like. Always thought he looked decent at Arsenal despite missing the odd sitter. As others have said, if he started getting regular football up here I could see him becoming a top player.

If he did sign I reckon we'd have the best front 6 outside of the "top 6".

Adabayor on a subsidised loan?

Has to end up somewhere.

His £140,000 a week wage might be a problem.  We couldn't even pay anywhere near 50%.

Thought the same a while back, would be a fantastic acquisition. But as pissi says there is no way our board would even come to the table on the wages he would want. Would need to be a loan with Man City paying all the wages to even get us talking. If that was the case I think we would have better clubs than us in for him.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Back in & on it today. Some interesting calls on #NUFC recruitment drive - more on striker search & LB hunt in Journal tomorrow.

59 minutes ago

JonoNufc

@

@MsiDouglas bendtner? Give us some clues Mark. You get the feeling that we're close on any more deals?

24 minutes ago

in reply to ↑

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

@JonoNufc No clues I'm afraid! A bit of momentum building but I'm reticent to say anything after events of this summer

The LB will be some rehashed bit on Pieters and the striker bit will be trialist that scored for the reserves.

Bendtner rumours doing the text rounds now, got two within the hour saying he's in Newcastle today, spotted in various locations.

Bearing in mind the last text I got by this one lad texting me, said that Sturridge was having a medical, and that was about two months ago, but the other lad texting is pretty knowledgeable and not usually a cunt.

Bendtner rumours doing the text rounds now, got two within the hour saying he's in Newcastle today, spotted in various locations.

Bearing in mind the last text I got by this one lad texting me, said that Sturridge was having a medical, and that was about two months ago, but the other lad texting is pretty knowledgeable and not usually a cunt.

would he not be with the Denmark national side?

would he not be with the Denmark national side?

Yes he is. He was interviewed on SSN the other night after speaking to Danish journalists after a Denmark Training session.