Gervinho or Gameiro?

Zero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe its one or the other because they're sure they want N'Zogbia, so just need one other. Gervinho is a fantastic player, but I think I'd rather have N'Zogbia. Therefore to answer the question, Gameiro.

I was thinking the same. It might be Zog is ahead of Gervinho in the queue for the wide spot, plus we've signed this Mehdi lad as well.

Maybe its one or the other because they're sure they want N'Zogbia, so just need one other. Gervinho is a fantastic player, but I think I'd rather have N'Zogbia. Therefore to answer the question, Gameiro.

Maybe Ashley wants all 3 because he can see potential for big sell on profits.

Who else has he done that with? (Apart from Carroll of course).

You don't have to sell a player for them to be a valuable asset. Players values who grow rapidly increase the value of the club.

Not seen either of them play, but i think it'd settle my nerves a tad to see us bring in an out-and-out striker, so probably Gameiro. Plus i think i'd prefer le Zog to Gervinho anyways.

Nobody, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good Ash bash.

You don't have to sell a player for them to be a valuable asset. Players values who grow rapidly increase the value of the club.

:lol:

what?

Guest WisconsinMagpie

I've seen them both play in matches via satellite or foxsoccer.tv. I slightly favor Gameiro as a player - Gervinho is more imposing physically but I think Gameiro is the more creative threat. That being said, reports from virtually all sources say Gameiro won't come here unless forced. That worries me more than the rather small difference I can see between the players. So Gervinho is my choice. N'Zogbia having proved it in the Prem would be a safer signing, though the potential up side isn't as high.

Edit: Just saw the Journal story on Gameiro possibly softening on his opposition to the Premier League. If that's true, I'd take him over Gervinho or Zog.