Dimitar Berbatov

JH

Heard nowt else since apart from fee unknown but is willing to accept a big wage cut for a 4 year deal and number 9 shirt.

Big day of negotiations tomorrow it sounds.

Heard nowt else since apart from fee unknown but is willing to accept a big wage cut for a 4 year deal and number 9 shirt.

Fuck off man :lol:

Guest SuperShola!

<3

Guest BooBoo

Like the America Pie saga, the first two TT posts were an amusing romp. The layer efforts were tired and downright annoying though.

Guest fenhameusebio

:cheesy:

Don't know how anybody can not like Berba like. Silky first touch, amazing technique, plays with a swagger - it's players like him that makes football worth watching.

Yep.

Agreed.  Still remember his touch on the goal line to lift over the sliding defender.  So fuck smooth.  He had one touch too where he brought the ball down that was over his head then volleyed it over his shoulder straight into Keane's path.  Fucking class.

after a night on the beer, my old flatmate and I once discussed at length a made up character called Dimi-rah Berba-toff.  It was basically Berbatov, living in Jesmond, kitted head-to-toe in Jack Wills and wearing flip flops.

Pointless, I know.

:laugh:

I would happily miss out on all other signings to see Berbatov come, even though really it would be bad for the club...i really love Berbatov though, everything and more that Viduka could/should have been...

after a night on the beer, my old flatmate and I once discussed at length a made up character called Dimi-rah Berba-toff.  It was basically Berbatov, living in Jesmond, kitted head-to-toe in Jack Wills and wearing flip flops.

Pointless, I know.

:lol: :lol: that is pretty brilliant tbf.

Don't know how anybody can not like Berba like. Silky first touch, amazing technique, plays with a swagger - it's players like him that makes football worth watching.

Summed up beautifully. A moody twat more than likely, but does things that others could only dream of. Worth buying a season ticket for.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Heard he smokes like 40 a day. Surprised any top flight footballer can get away with that.

Shouldn't affect players with the amount of training and conditioning they have.

Berbatov :aww: