Neil Taylor signs new four-year contract with Swansea

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest CheickMansour

Good signing, hopefully be the new Simpson, a decent player who's willing to be a back up.

Why Simpson? Hopefully he'll turn out to be a fantastic player.

Aye. The last thing i'd want is a Simpson replica on the other side of the central pairing.

Doubt you'd get much better for £1m these days. Simpson's decent enough.

Actually, will remove that bit of arse from the fence... it is absolutely non-existent.

Again, awful avatar, but why do you say this?

This guy is probably valued more than £1m but we've taken advantage of the release clause in his contract. If we bought him for £3m or so, I reckon people would expect him to be able to develop into a relatively good LB, given his young age and lack of experience.

Actually, will remove that bit of arse from the fence... it is absolutely non-existent.

This guy is probably valued more than £1m but we've taken advantage of the release clause in his contract. If we bought him for £3m or so, I reckon people would expect him to be able to develop into a relatively good LB, given his young age and lack of experience.

No way man.

Good signing, hopefully be the new Simpson, a decent player who's willing to be a back up.

Simpson has stagnated simply down to lack of competition, hopefully this summer will see us bring in someone to shake him out of it and move up another level. As it stands I can see people's concerns with Simpson, however I have faith in him improving beyond the player he is now as long as competition is brought in. Would prefer Clyne, though i'd be happy-ish with Spector at RB.

We should go for Tom Høgli as our next RB. He managed to mark out C.Ronaldo when Norway played portugal last match. He would cost around 1M.

Simpson has stagnated simply down to lack of competition, hopefully this summer will see us bring in someone to shake him out of it and move up another level. As it stands I can see people's concerns with Simpson, however I have faith in him improving beyond the player he is now as long as competition is brought in. Would prefer Clyne, though i'd be happy-ish with Spector at RB.

We should go for Tom Høgli as our next RB. He managed to mark out C.Ronaldo when Norway played portugal last match. He would cost around 1M.

Far from good enough.

What the fuck? I was talking about Simpson you gimboid. :lol:

Far from good enough.

Heard that one about Hangeland before he joined Fulham.  Høgli is a player who hardly puts a fot wrong and is ok(much like Simpsons) going forward. He would be a decent signing  imo.

Far from good enough.

Heard that one about Hangeland before he joined Fulham.  Høgli is a player who hardly puts a fot wrong and is ok(much like Simpsons) going forward. He would be a decent signing  imo.

Sold to Club Brugge today. Strange that no bigger clubs were in for him if he's that good.  :pow:

What the fuck? I was talking about Simpson you gimboid. :lol:

taxfree wasn't though, think you've been talking at cross purposes.

What the f***? I was talking about Simpson you gimboid. :lol:

taxfree wasn't though, think you've been talking at cross purposes.

Not me.

No highlights on the Tube but an interview with Alan Curtis who works with Wales U21s. Made just before he moved to Swansea, guy rates him very highly like, says he's a similar kind of player to Ashley Cole.

Hopefully this guy can be decent enough and not another Perch.