Neil Taylor signs new four-year contract with Swansea

Guest sicko2ndbest

Naylor, Raylor and Saylor.

Is James Taylor still here? Academy / reserve player?

He could have a quartet.

Dan Taylor is in the Academy as well, I think James Taylor was released at the end of the2009/10 season.

Guest michaelfoster

Just go for a Taylor/Ameobi combo

----------------------------- Maik Taylor

Martin Taylor     Steven Taylor    Matthew Taylor     Andrew Taylor

Ryan Taylor             Gary Taylor-Fletcher                 Matty Taylor

Tomi Ameobi               Shola Ameobi            Sammy Ameobi

He any good then? Can't say I remember him from the playoff final if indeed he played and I see he's played for Wales but that means nowt as they're so shit they made England look good.

He any good then? Can't say I remember him from the playoff final if indeed he played and I see he's played for Wales but that means nowt as they're so shit they made England look good.

Without checking, I assume he would have been banned for the final having been sent off for violent conduct in the first semi.

Guest SCJack

He any good then? Can't say I remember him from the playoff final if indeed he played and I see he's played for Wales but that means nowt as they're so s*** they made England look good.

He was suspended for the playoff final. Still has a 1 match ban to serve actually. Yeah he's ok. Had a slow start then got used to the Championship but then he got injured so he was out for a few weeks. Played well then the rest of the season until he got sent off at Forest.

He any good then? Can't say I remember him from the playoff final if indeed he played and I see he's played for Wales but that means nowt as they're so s*** they made England look good.

He was suspended for the playoff final. Still has a 1 match ban to serve actually. Yeah he's ok. Had a slow start then got used to the Championship but then he got injured so he was out for a few weeks. Played well then the rest of the season until he got sent off at Forest.

Who would you liken him to? Is he better at going forward or defending?

isn't there some shit where if a player serves part of a suspension for his old club if he moves the remaining suspension is nul and void? seem to recall something similar with bassong

Guest SCJack

Not sure who I'd liken him too but he is quick. Later on in the season he got further forward more and linked with Sinclair well. If he came to you would he be likely to play?

Not sure who I'd liken him too but he is quick. Later on in the season he got further forward more and linked with Sinclair well. If he came to you would he be likely to play?

Depends if Enrique's on his bike or not.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

No thanks if this is Enrique's replacement...

It won't be.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Guest SCJack

He'd be stupid to go to you if he wasn't going to play. He's got more of a chance of playing here. Money will no doubt be a factor though.

He'd be stupid to go to you if he wasn't going to play. He's got more of a chance of playing here. Money will no doubt be a factor though.

Chances are he'll be fighting some foreign import at the start of the season for the LB slot after Enrique goes, so he's got a good chance of getting the games to impress. His ability to play English football might see him settle quicker so it might not be as clear cut as being backup to the other new guy.

If Enrique stays he's a job on.