Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Did anyone know he had a Twitter account? Seems quite the revelation and I'd have thought it would have been spotted well before now.

It's now up to you Twitter 'peeps' to make sure that the inevitable half-a-heeds don't get much gob time on there.

Looks like he got bored in Dakar. :lol:

Oh my...

Ba's actual management team have also rubbished the comments made by the rogue agent, with a spokesman telling talkSPORT: "Armand Doorn is not Demba's agent. Alex Gontran is the only person who can speak on his behalf and Newcastle have not had an offer for him.

"Demba feels good at Newcastle. He has just started something there. There is a release clause in his contract but the figure will remain confidential.

"If a club wants to speak to Demba, then they must go to Newcastle first. We respect the process."

Source: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7423048/Ba-rubbishes-agent-claims

Tiote last week, Demba yesterday, Krul today, somebody else tomorrow. Oh...the press driven tedium of a transfer window.

Makes you hanker for those good old days about five years ago when the club was full of overpaid has-beens who no facker was interested in.

Doesn't feel like a personal account. Reckon it may be run by an agent/friend.

I think your right as old tweets were just web links and news story's, but does look like he has now started using it himself in the last few days

I think your right as old tweets were just web links and news story's, but does look like he has now started using it himself in the last few days

You're probably right...

Guest Roger Kint

You're probably right...

Hardly a surprise though, a players agent/pr people snapping up his twitter name early in case he ever wants to use it(or in the case of some players too thick to set it up themselves) Would also explain the early links.