Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Yes, it's official.

dembabafoot Demba Ba

@

@paulgibbins hahaha. Are you happy with that yfrog.com/oe9u3aqj

4 minutes ago

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2144/scaledphptn0server878fi.jpg

This is amazing, even better when you know the person he just made look like a total tit!

This is amazing, even better when you know the person he just made look like a total tit!

Harsh, he said what needed to be said to goad Ba into posting a pic. Took one for the team. Awesome.

David Craig on SSN confirming that it's not his real agent stirring the shit, that he's happy at Newcastle and is very greatfull for them taking him on when the "big clubs" weren't interested. Also that the release clause isn't just as simple as putting x amount of money on Newcastle's desk. 

David Craig on SSN confirming that it's not his real agent stirring the shit, that he's happy at Newcastle and is very greatfull for them taking him on when the "big clubs" weren't interested. Also that the release clause isn't just as simple as putting x amount of money on Newcastle's desk. 

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01494/harry_redknapp_1494143c.jpg

David Craig on SSN confirming that it's not his real agent stirring the s***, that he's happy at Newcastle and is very greatfull for them taking him on when the "big clubs" weren't interested. Also that the release clause isn't just as simple as putting x amount of money on Newcastle's desk. 

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01494/harry_redknapp_1494143c.jpg

Spoiler that ffs!

Look I fully understand that Harry redknapp is probably the least trustworthy man in football and doesn't conduct himself in the best of manners but you're directing your hate/abuse at the wrong person. If there is a release clause then your board have made one of the most ridiculous decisions in modern day football. Why the fuck would a premier league club agree to put such a low release clause for a player that's playing for a team a division below. Being held to ransom by a player playing for a bigger club is one thing but who agrees to putting a release clause of a player that's just come from a relegated team? Actually who else in the premier league actually has a release clause.

It's not against the rules and highly immoral to give a player what he wants in a contract.

It's against the rules and highly immoral to be revealing details of any players contract, particularly ones who don't play for the team you manage.

The issue here is not about stupidity, it's about the same crook being up to the same underhand tactics that he's always used and gotten away with.

Nice attempt at deflection though.

Yes, I'm a non-entity.

My issue with you is that:

1. You support spurs.

2. You come on here, offer very little but wummery, unlike the likes of Neil.

3. Because of point 2, my friend called you a sad c*** and ended up banned.

4. I question why you bother even going on other forums when you could be frapping over a spurs forum, all happy in the self satisfaction that Harry Redknapp is great, cant put a foot wrong and how everyone loves him, whilst frapping over YouTube clips of the worlds bestest player in the universe ever.

5. And the last point, is quite frankly, Michael Dawson is s*** and your username grates on me.

That is all.

:spit: