Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

He has 4 goals in his last ten. One was a pen.

Cisse has 2 in his last ten and won the pen that Demba scored. Yet he's getting loads of grief while Demba is the saviour.

Ba can't control the ball and makes te wrong decision in the final third 9 times out of 10. That decision is usually to shoot no matter what other options are on or where he is on the pitch.

We can only play one of them so let's play the one who doesn't have a release clause in his deal and an agent(s) who is actively touting him elsewhere.

He has 4 goals in his last ten. One was a pen.

Cisse has 2 in his last ten and won the pen that Demba scored. Yet he's getting loads of grief while Demba is the saviour.

Ba can't control the ball and makes te wrong decision in the final third 9 times out of 10. That decision is usually to shoot no matter what other options are on or where he is on the pitch.

We can only play one of them so let's play the one who doesn't have a release clause in his deal and an agent(s) who is actively touting him elsewhere.

Let's play the one who has 10 rather vital goals instead of the one who looks like he cannot do anything right in the box and has looked that way all season.

Contracts have nothing to do with it.

Ba's a part of the problem at times and not too many people seem willing to admit it.

Difficult to make up my mind around this issue. At times I feel as if we're very reliant on him. He's always putting himself about and has a superb record.

As a team, we're maybe better off without him.

He's usually in a position completely foreign to him.

That's down to bad tactics. Those tactics aren't going to change (for the most part) so keeping Ba in the middle is the best option. We might get a better solution when the next manager comes in, of course.

I couldn't give a shit if he goes or not, Cisse is the better player, they can't play together, in the games I've seen of him this season it looks like he's lost a few yards of pace, knee injury?

He's been taken off in games where he has played poorly and reacted badly to it, he's playing hard ball over a new contract which takes away his get out of jail free card, quite honestly I'm not sure he's the type of player we need.

Surely you must have noticed by now that things aren't going to change while Pardew is here? Ba will be in the middle, Cisse will be on the right and our only hope of having a slightly passable season is if Ba keeps nicking us a goal.

Hope for or demand a change all you want but it's not happening. We're stuck with it until he gets the boot.

Guest hatem garrincha

His first touch is really horrible. He wasted a beautiful pass from Cissé in the second half because of a poor and too long control.

His first touch is horrendous, he doesn't play for the team. Seems he went in a right huff since Cisse came in and still hasn't came out of it. Now seems he's rejecting our contract offer because he wants obscene amounts of money, fuck him. No players bigger than the club and the squad, tactics and formations are struggling partially because of his selfishness and refusal to help the team. I don't think it's helped that Pardew has pandered to him as now we're stuck with him refusing to go left.

His first touch is horrendous, he doesn't play for the team. Seems he went in a right huff since Cisse came in and still hasn't came out of it. Now seems he's rejecting our contract offer because he wants obscene amounts of money, f*** him. No players bigger than the club and the squad, tactics and formations are struggling partially because of his selfishness and refusal to help the team. I don't think it's helped that Pardew has pandered to him as now we're stuck with him refusing to go left.

Ba doesn't pick the team. He may have wanted/demanded to play in the middle but it's the spineless fraudster of a manager picks the team so blame him.

According to whoscored.com, Cissé played the most key passes in our team with 3, Ba made none. Ba was also dispossessed more often and Cissé made more takles. I'd say Cissé played a lot better than Ba tonight, who was very poor imo.