Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I'm glad it's over and done with at least now. if we hadn't signed anyone and he went on final day it would be massive incompetence on the part of the club. We have to sign someone now, it would be totally pathetic flag of surrender not to. I'd not mind Odemwinge tbh

I'm glad it's over and done with at least now. if we hadn't signed anyone and he went on final day it would be massive incompetence on the part of the club. We have to sign someone now, it would be totally pathetic flag of surrender not to. I'd not mind Odemwinge tbh

Would be a great signing for you to be honest. Only down side is he plays right side in a front three which is where Ben Arfa is at his best?

I would. Acceptable as a stop gap on the last day of the transfer window, but not now with a whole month to sort out a long term replacement.

I would. Acceptable as a stop gap on the last day of the transfer window, but not now with a whole month to sort out a long term replacement.

He's not that bad, he has 29 in 71 games compared to Ba's 36 in 66 games.

Not to mention most of that has been spent out wide and he's very quick, i would want quite a few players before him but he really isn't that bad.

It's not going to happen anyway.

I really do hope we avoid personalities like Ba from now on. Not that these c***s every really learn their lessons.

Don't think Ba is the problem, rather the people he surrounds himself with.

the problem being the way he doesn't think for himself and just goes with what they say which is unhealthy to say the least