Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest Phil K

When did he moan at all, let alone 'tremendously'? We only heard about it from our bigmouth manager.

I saw him mope off in games. And we don't hear what goes on off the field. And the complaining has been reported in the press more than from Pardew

I think he's been reading this forum far too much. (Hello Luke, you tosser.)

This bit in particular is load of rubbish-

"Ba responded superbly, but Cisse has struggled. The two Senegal teammates have never been close, but their relationship has been increasingly strained in recent months. There have even been accusations Ba would rather shoot from distance than pass to Cisse, even if he is in a far better position."

He's been shooting from long-range lately yes, but I'm not sure it is because he's ignoring Cisse.

I think he's been reading this forum far too much. (Hello Luke, you tosser.)

This bit in particular is load of rubbish-

"Ba responded superbly, but Cisse has struggled. The two Senegal teammates have never been close, but their relationship has been increasingly strained in recent months. There have even been accusations Ba would rather shoot from distance than pass to Cisse, even if he is in a far better position."

He's been shooting from long-range lately yes, but I'm not sure it is because he's ignoring Cisse.

Never really understood that point, Cisse isn't exactly afraid of an audacious shot.

He's always been greedy but he seems especially reluctant to give it to Cisse.

Maybe because he knows his (and Cisse's) link-up play is average at best.

That doesn't really make any sense. If he's in a good position to pass to Cisse, then why should he not even if their general understanding of each other isn't the best? Football isn't so rigid man!

That doesn't really make any sense. If he's in a good position to pass to Cisse, then why should he not even if their general understanding of each other isn't the best? Football isn't so rigid man!

In general, I think he has. (i,e, put Cisse through to win penalty v Wigan.)

Guest Open_C

bye

:yao:

:thup:

Fucker doesn't score in the second half of the season, don't Chelsea know that?

Like at WH? :memelol:

;)

That was different, man :shifty: