Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I really do hope we avoid personalities like Ba from now on. Not that these c***s every really learn their lessons.

Don't think Ba is the problem, rather the people he surrounds himself with.

No, Ronaldo is right here. Ba is one of those going for the money - more than the 'normal' football pro.

I really do hope we avoid personalities like Ba from now on. Not that these c***s every really learn their lessons.

So he is the problem, then?

So this all make's Pardew's sucking up to Ba and playing him central in a s*** 4-4-2 seem pretty much a waste of time?

You can understand his desire to keep Ba, his fee won't pay for anyone near his ability as a replacement.

So he is the problem, then?

I don't blame him tbh, he has been ill-advised and is easily influenced..... i wouldn't mind signing a character like Ba again as long as he's not represented by the sort of c*nts Ba is represented by.

I really do hope we avoid personalities like Ba from now on. Not that these cunts every really learn their lessons.

More like, we should only deal with players who have one designated agent; or if they have more than one, that the player can verify they are all genuine and that the agent fee doesn't increase just because there's more than one of them.

So this all make's Pardew's sucking up to Ba and playing him central in a s*** 4-4-2 seem pretty much a waste of time?

You can understand his desire to keep Ba, his fee won't pay for anyone near his ability as a replacement.

He was never going to stay though, hence not wanting to negotiate the clause away. We should never ever be so reliant on a player with a release clause, let alone one so affordable.

I'm with the Moody Blues on this one. Go now.

There's something almost surreal about such a great player and consistent goalscorer's exit being met by many fans with a mixture of relief and excitement.

Relief, yes. Excitement, no.

Given his general attitude, I'd rather he'd gone in the summer. I'm fed up of watching our manager arse-licking the player to try and persuade him to stay. I think it's been bad for team morale and unity and I don't think we'll miss him.

And by the way, I don't actually think he's good enough to nail down a place at Chelsea tbh.

And yet he still comes across as a thundercunt with his "the minute Ba said he wanted to join Newcastle because they offered him the best deal I knew he was trouble" stuff.

And yet he still comes across as a thundercunt with his "the minute Ba said he wanted to join Newcastle because they offered him the best deal I knew he was trouble" stuff.

while that honesty is refreshing he could have made something up about stadium fans blah blah blah

Don't even know if he could pass the medical. I reckon that dodgy knee will go now that he's forsaken the Magpie Gods.