Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Especially when you consider how many of us were underwhelmed by his signing.

:dowie:

There were loads of players being linked for fairly big money, a fair amount of 'good backup, we still need a couple more' talk. Not many were looking at him as the player he became for us tbf.

So you're saying you were one of them? (Underwhelmed)

I was happy with him, a little concerned over the old TNT knee.

I probably did get carried away with these big money forwards I hadn't heard of too mind.

Did his best for us in his two years here and glad this circus is ending early to find a possible replacement and to save our hearts. Good luck to him, hope he does well. Hope that detestable club won't win any major titles though.

It was important for me, and for Newcastle, to get my future sorted and now we can move on. Now they have the whole month to buy someone and for me as well, the sooner the better. Now I am here I just need to get settled in.

Wish we could have found a way for him to stay and for the team to function at it's best. Can't begrudge him a move there though. Greatly appreciate the goals he scored and how he contributed from the LW last season (2nd half of it).

It was important for me, and for Newcastle, to get my future sorted and now we can move on. Now they have the whole month to buy someone and for me as well, the sooner the better. Now I am here I just need to get settled in.

fair comment and i'm pleased it went through sooner rather than later

cheers for the goals demba, and be injured v us please :thup: