Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Thank you for making Cisse play out of position all season and hogging the limelight as opposed to playing for the team so that you could get a move. In all honesty he's going to flop big time at Chelsea, especially when they get their new manager.

Out with the old in with the new, Remy please Pards.

Thank you for making Cisse play out of position all season and hogging the limelight as opposed to playing for the team so that you could get a move. In all honesty he's going to flop big time at Chelsea, especially when they get their new manager.

Out with the old in with the new, Remy please Pards.

:facepalm:

Wonder what type of reception he'll get at SJP in a months time?

Pantomime boos. I'd be absolutely amazed if it wasn't. See the fans chanting "Are you watching Demba Ba?" after we scored v Everton as an indicator.

Scored some great goals for us, fair play to him.

In a few months I'll have forgotten he ever played for us though. Chelsea is the perfect club for him, hope his career goes to shite there.

Fair play to him, scored lots of goals in our shirt some of which were fantastic efforts. Always gave it his all and was a virtual ever-present in terms of fitness. Hope he does shit there because I can't stand Chelsea but other than than I wish him well.

Who was the Newcastle player we sold to a comparably-sized/bigger club whose exit wasn't greeted with hostility?

Doesn't seem to me as there as anyway to leave without some fans being bitter, unless they can exercise a degree of condescension about where you're going :lol: