Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Kind of a pisstake how Chelsea can spend that much money on him only to have him for 6 months and then not have him anywhere near the team anymore and wanting rid despite everyone knowing it would happen before the transfer happened.

The guy cost us more goals than he scored in his final months here thanks to a combination of forcing Cisse out of position and deciding to shoot instead of playing the pass to Cisse or someone else who were in far better positions. I know he's a quality player but for those reasons I'm not sure I want him back, all he's going to do is the same in order to try and put himself in the shop window once again.

Kind of a pisstake how Chelsea can spend that much money on him only to have him for 6 months and then not have him anywhere near the team anymore and wanting rid despite everyone knowing it would happen before the transfer happened.

The guy cost us more goals than he scored in his final months here thanks to a combination of forcing Cisse out of position and deciding to shoot instead of playing the pass to Cisse or someone else who were in far better positions. I know he's a quality player but for those reasons I'm not sure I want him back, all he's going to do is the same in order to try and put himself in the shop window once again.

We need goals and he'll get them. I'd have Ba in the team over Cisse every day of the week, he'd certainly have a much better return.

Not really, Jose is the special one, he needs special players and don't see Ba as a special one. Nobody thinks that he woulda bought him himself...

Guest icemanblue

£3m is a bit much for a player we sold for £7.5m, when we'll only have him for a season. But, yes, shocking from the club, should have offered £5m, everyone is a cunt.

I think its just a meet in the middle £2m loan same as Remy, feel we may even do this if we get Gomis, deadline day Cisse sale with Cabaye staying.

Who will buy Cisse on deadline day?

Anzhi maybe

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone else concerned that our forward line may be composed of loan signings?

More concerned that as of now its composed of fucking Shola ffs